What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Love the Peterson St. Patrick’s Day pipe!! Oh, and the knives aren’t bad either!!

Well Charlie's just speaks for itself, but i love that Barlow, fantastic bone-wow.:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. And you too mate, have a good and safe weekend, and stay warm.;):).

Great shot Dylan, lot of goodness there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you so much, fellas!

I think you were lucky to get hold of that Dan Burke Barlow by Queen:cool: They were all the rage here some years back, the slightly sawn-bone is notable and I think you'll find the D2 up to all cutting tasks a pocket-knife can be expected to do, great stuff :thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Thank you, Will. I had no idea about the history - now I count myself rather fortunate that I scooped it up.

Your new Peterson is looking good, Dylan. :thumbsup:(The knifes aren’t too shabby either. ;)) I have some decent pipes, but for whatever reason I never ended up with a Peterson.

Thank you, Barrett. If you get a chance to try a Peterson, I fully recommend it - I have a few and they are all excellent smokers. I do hope to visit their shop in Dublin one of these days and pick out a pipe "from the source", so to speak.

Love the "jigging" on your pipe and on the WCLF, and congrats on the fetching Queen Barlow, Dylan! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you so much, GT! I never thought of the rustication on my pipes as jigging - 'tis an excellent way of looking at it. Jigged Briar has a nice ring to it.

It is hard to beat an all-steel Lamb and Barlow combo.

OphtFYH.jpg

IUHzO5w.jpg

Giving the jigged 44 some pocket time today

Sweet bit a kit :cool::thumbsup:

Toting these two Cases today. :)
Smashing show :eek::thumbsup:
Wow, what a lovely, old beauty Gev; just marvelous!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks It always brings a smile and so do you
Carrying 2 Stags today because I am not going to be doing any work and Monday ends with a " Y " >>> 2 Northfield 33's

Harry
What a classy pattern :cool: and those two..."above the clouds"

Great photographs as usual !! Thanks for the view

I think your "Lucky Knives" worked too well... they totally dominated that game. Congrats. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks! Yeah they really did dominate, I kept waiting for the Chiefs to make a come back, they’re usually so explosive. I guess the D was just too much this time! Fun season! Congratulations to the Chief’s fans on a great season as well.

I see you decided to pick one up. Do you like it? I gifted my Nessmi Pro to my youngest son, along with a book on George Washington Sears. You probably notice I carry my Nessmi Solingen a lot. I'm a big fan of the Nessmis.
Yes!! :D I got a nice deal on this one and was curious to check it out. Obviously the Tree Brand version will stay my go to knife but I'm really impressed. Boker has delivered a beautiful and very functional knife here at a fair price.

46614308535_c8cb1c22f3_b.jpg

W. Saynor LTD Sheffield

Beautiful Gev :) :thumbsup:

A couple of honest workhorses ! :thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth Steve! :D :) :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

Love seeing that very cool Bagpipe Ebony Lamb; Victorinox totes are always a welcome pocket addition!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting these two Cases today. :)

Thank you JJ, two gorgeous knives there, I love the bone on the Barlow :cool: :) :thumbsup:

It is hard to beat an all-steel Lamb and Barlow combo.

OphtFYH.jpg

Wow! Great combination Dylan :) :thumbsup:

My Random Tuesday knife turned out to be a Carl Kammerling Electrician's Knife, so I thought I'd pair it with some Rosewood :) :thumbsup:

1KQgeGx.jpg

CL6Gn8q.jpg

Classic. :thumbsup:

Mine's large enough for my eyes to easily see, but not massive. And the backlighting when I need it helps in low light. Might try a knife pic this evening with the glow...
original.jpg

Excellent pairing, tasteful. Big fan of both Timex Indiglo and Lionsteel:thumbsup: Timex watches are tough, practical and take a beating and the illumination is great outdoors in the dark. Wearing a watch of some kind is an essential for me - I always have worn them right wrist even though I'm mainly right handed (fairly ambidextrous though) I hear that these days most people just carry a phone and ignore watches, that's not for me at all, dislike carrying a phone about my body anyway- nice radiation source ;) it stays in a coat, bag or on the table. The Lionsteel is light in weight but excellently finished and constructed, a pleasing carry.

Thanks, Will

Back