What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Came in the mail last evening so I had it in the shop all night with me.

wp-1613362694829.jpg

That’s quite a pair, Jack! :thumbsup:

This is an old photo, but I’m carrying this single-clip #15 today. Something red seemed appropriate. :thumbsup:

S5NrwEW.jpg

Y’all stay warm out there! (Supposed to be even colder tomorrow morning. :confused:)

tPgTNv3.jpg

Thanks Barrett :) I guess nobody moves to Minnesota for the mild winters, but stay warm my friend :D ;) :thumbsup:

Lucy has been feeding again. :eek:

Use that in case Lucy gets outta line. ;)

Judging from her reaction when I offered to take her out for a steak, I think she might be turning vegetarian John :eek: :D ;) :thumbsup:

Heading to a family birthday party with something simple in my pocket.

Hope you had a great time buddy :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

You're all set for some tasty food prep with those two beauties; I saw the shots of your chopper "in action" yesterday, bon appetite!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, I'd have wolfed that sammich down at one time, but these days it was a two day job! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Toting a Swiss Scout and a British Barlow today. :)

Beautiful Christopher Johnson and a classic SAK JJ :) :thumbsup:

Old friends are the best, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Have a good week folks :) Starting mine off with my Hartshead Barlow, and a Metal Monday Sleeveboard :thumbsup:

hzIt13A.jpg

3BwzaX2.jpg

Well, with three grand daughters, Mrs Fleschwund, and our daughter in the house, Manny the dog and I are a little outnumbered.
They all want French toast, so I’d better get busy.
Stay warm out there!View attachment 1510395
French Toast - easy, good, and fun to eat! I like your NYKC edition of the Schrade Scrimshaw. OH

Back