What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sowbelly of the Week is a Colt "black stag" (bone) model:
View attachment 1511275

"Regular" stockman this week is a Rough Rider stag medium stockman, a sweet knife IMHO:
View attachment 1511276

Econo canoe this week is a RR Diamond Jim canoe in smooth (but pale) black bone:
View attachment 1511277

"Fancy" canoe this week is a humble RR white bone canoe that made a quantum leap in class once @r8shell decorated it for me:
View attachment 1511280
View attachment 1511279

- GT

I agree that you RR stag stockman is "a sweet knife," Gary. And Rachel's @r8shell work takes "fancy" to a new level. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Victorinox Pioneer Electrician today to honor the Heating Wizard who will be coming to fix our heating system.

View attachment 1511478
Best wishes to you and the Wizard, Dean; this is not the most convenient time to have a heating problem! :eek:
Coincidentally, there's a technician in my basement right now working on the semiannual HVAC "check-up".
Exemplary Electrician, BTW! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

A few first editions of Frost, some steel, and wood for this Wednesday...
SbKSAZrl.jpg

Many thanks my friend, what a great-looking pair, I don't recall seeing that cool Firefighter before, but it goes well with your venerable Schrade, which I always think looks like a great carry :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot Jack!!!
Carrying a @jsdistin re-built Sheffield Lambsfoot, re-covered in Cinnamon Giraffe Bone today, along with an Ivory-covered Sleeveboard by Croisdale of Leeds :thumbsup:

wSy9vJK.jpg

Cf1v4S0.jpg
Two ravishing Sheffield beauties for you today, both with exotic and beautiful covers; your Croisdale Sleeveboard certainly has that cool "golden age" look to it, as well! :D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Today a Svord Peasant.

dEeiCBC.jpg

Blade shape altered, handles shaped & smoothed, rubber washer/spacer crushed between end bolt......... As they come they really need finishing.
With the blade adjusted to wedges into the handle when closed & stood up in my pocket with the fob hanging out it has never opened, it's been carried quite a bit over the past few years. Steel takes a great edge.

Great scales. That looks fantastic.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
:thumbsup:Nice work on your JJ Martinez Marinera! It looks good with the oak scales.
Well done, that looks great :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind comments, glad you all like it. :thumbsup::)

Back