What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

With GEC putting, what I would refer to as, a carpenter's whittler on the schedule I pulled this workhorse out of the case to carry today.

qP2K1qH.jpg

My Electrician knows I'm very fond of it, but it wonders why I don't take the kind of glamor shots you take of yours! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Haha. Thanks. I'm sure your electrician knows you care! The pic you posted of it today is pretty good.
Another marvelous keepsake! :thumbsup::cool::cool: What brand is that old knife with the Formica countertop covers?
I knew those covers reminded me of something! I don't know the brand. The only markings I can see is what I assume is a model number (something like 67k if I remember correctly) and Germany.

Looks good, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool: (And I've had more seasonal scenes than I can handle. :rolleyes:)

I think on February 1, we were more than 3 feet behind the seasonal average snowfall for that point in the winter. But I think I've shoveled snow 15 of 17 February days! :eek::thumbsdown:
- GT

Thank you, Gary. I've had it with this season in general. I've been shoveling more than I want to. :eek::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Alox of the Week is a Vic Electrician (thanks, Greg):
View attachment 1511950

non-Alox SAK this week is a Recruit (thanks, a different Greg):
View attachment 1511953

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Cannon anchor knife with "coping" blade:
View attachment 1511949

International Knife this week is a John Watts ring opener (thanks, Jack):
View attachment 1511955

- GT

Must be Electrician week, Gary. :thumbsup: Jack sent you a cool :cool: ring opener; great guy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very nice. :cool::thumbsup:
I'm waiting for the single blade to be released.
The big Case store down the road from me says April. I intend to buy one of the Dark Red Bone CV's when they come out. I think I will give the single blade a pass. It will be pretty close to in size to the Mini Copperlock. May change my mind. It will probably depend on how good the black sycamore looks in person. Case's brown sycamore is a beauty :thumbsup:

Back