What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Leaving in about an hour and a half to get our second COVID-19 vaccination shot and then on to the Brass Rail Restaurant for Ravioli after which we'll go to the Holiday Market for groceries and then pick up dog food at the Vet. This Case Single Blade CV Sowbelly and the Case CV Sodbuster Jr. should be capable for this trip to town.

pGh7waN.jpg
One knife to slice up your ravioli, and the other to defend yourself from the manager at the wagon wheel cafe who's angry you are cheating on them! Glad to hear you are getting your 2nd shot! I hope you and your wife respond well to the vaccine with no side effects. Good luck to you.

Yes sir, don’t get to go as much as I would like, about a 4 hour drive, but been going to the trout parks in MO for almost 30 years. When I retire (in 3 years) I’m going to venture out to some other places. You?
No, I just recognized the cup. I've been to Bennet Springs a few times. Its a beauty of a place and the fish farms are pretty cool. The last time I was at the park we ate at the park lodge and it was surprisingly good. I ride my motorcycle down in those parts on occasion.

Really nice work there :) :thumbsup:
Looks good! I went and replaced the handle on mine entirely. I feel like it could use a little more contouring - it’s a little clunky-looking - but I don’t carry it much so that’s pretty low on my list of things to do for now.

Thanks for the comments :). That's a nice job you made of the re-handle (& the Kuksa).
Using the Svord reminded me that I like it, also I remembered I have another that I haven't touched yet so........ another Svord Peasent project is now underway. ;)

Today.

fxzbh3A.jpg

Way behind again! We’re at The Domes in Milwaukee. My favorite is the desert dome. The tropical dome was very nice, especially to see all of the spices. Interesting to see where they come from, what the plants look like, and how the trade for them changed the world.
As a treat for y’all who are tired of endless cold, I present Steve, the Bearded Dragon, and a cool little cactus.629812BB-5159-41D8-B417-B40521E4F519.jpeg B0C1F732-3916-4DAF-B181-02AF0CD80099.jpeg

I see I wasn’t the first to compliment your Claus, but the truth is the truth.

Case Brother’s Barlow and a bit of light reading today...
ZJnkEYe.jpg
Good knife&good reading!
Jose’, keep it up, and you’ll become a rainbow collector.
Very nice!
I love the (now) ‘old school’ CCM Tacks. As a kid growing up south of Buffalo, they were all the rage on the lake. Alas, I could never find the $ to secure a pair. Those are in sweet condition. Thanks for bringing back some great memories of time spent skating up and down the lake playing hockey all day!!
Growing up, it was hockey on the ponds, all day-every day!
Yes sir, don’t get to go as much as I would like, about a 4 hour drive, but been going to the trout parks in MO for almost 30 years. When I retire (in 3 years) I’m going to venture out to some other places. You?
Grandpa and Grandma used to take me to Bennett Springs every year. Elbow to elbow on opening day was a bit nuts. Later, we lived on the Big Niangua up on the Lake, and a friend had a cabin on the river out of Elburn. Best smallmouth fishing of my life, and even some big trout that escaped Bennett, became wild, and grew big.
God’s country.
A.F.
Thanks for the warmth, Steve and the little cactus shots.
Beauty of a knife :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks! Ron, @Half/Stop pressed that Schrade into my hand as we shook good bye less than two weeks before he passed away. I sure miss his posts and occasional texts, and that knife is precious to me.

Back