What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I hope everyone is keeping well. A couple of old 'uns for me today.

2x6vOUo.jpg

Good to have you back Dylan, two fine vintage folders there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Bark River Mini Aurora Hunter

Nice BK :cool: You are The King of Stuff Frank! :D :) :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a very happy weekend :thumbsup:

1hDSD5G.jpg

rDdBLeK.jpg

Congratulations on getting the “shunkle” r8shell r8shell ! I am so happy at least one of us was able to come through for you!
Thanks so much for your efforts. Not only is this a fine knife, it already has sentimental associations with the kind members here who thought of me.
8QeMSyd.jpg

Wonderful images!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful pics Rachel !!!
Thanks. I'm sure for those of you who live in colder climates, the novelty of ice and snow has worn off long ago. If you'll indulge one more picture,
when the temps started to thaw, the leaves pulled back on the agave plant, leaving ice castings in their place:
yi1YTh9.jpg

Daydreamin about trout fishin, so I'll carry this one today - come on spring!
Ykhmev0.jpg
Me too, but I have some tortoise on my mind today! Just got this back from a blade delete and I couldn’t be more excited! I like tortoise shell and I have a decent collection of mostly inexpensive “eye candy” but this one was the crown jewel of the collection. I’m also a fan of the 86 but it’s a pocket full to carry sometimes, but not anymore, this one’s got a lot of pocket time in its future! Thanks Glenn!
627EB182-9A25-4343-9278-D2D2C4CF47B2.jpeg 6DAA9212-35D8-439D-944F-DEEBE9902AB4.jpeg F33FEC74-8EE4-403F-A561-C1C11320395A.jpeg

Me too, but I have some tortoise on my mind today! Just got this back from a blade delete and I couldn’t be more excited! I like tortoise shell and I have a decent collection of mostly inexpensive “eye candy” but this one was the crown jewel of the collection. I’m also a fan of the 86 but it’s a pocket full to carry sometimes, but not anymore, this one’s got a lot of pocket time in its future! Thanks Glenn!
View attachment 1513293 View attachment 1513294 View attachment 1513295
Beautiful knife and reel! I think I’ll get my tying stuff out today and start prepping for warmer weather. I didn’t fish enough last year to lose that many flies though so maybe I can experiment with some new (to me) patterns.

I always felt a single blade 86 would be a great carry. My 86 is just a bit bulky to carry regularly.

View attachment 1513293 View attachment 1513294 View attachment 1513295
Very cool!

Great picture, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:
Lovely Charlie Lamb and your compass collection is always great to see.

The jigging on that bone is outstanding... looks so close to stag. :cool::thumbsup:

I really like the broad jigging he got on those. :cool::thumbsup:

Daydreamin about trout fishin, so I'll carry this one today - come on spring!
Ykhmev0.jpg
Oh ya, beautiful knife. :cool::thumbsup:
I can't wait to start fishing again. Last year the streams were over-run with city people escaping the pandemic, absolutely ruined fishing for the year. I'm hoping this year will be better. In fact, I think I'll go get my new license today. :):thumbsup:

Cool picture, really shows how thin that beautiful knife is. :cool::thumbsup:

Just a great picture... two thumbs up. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys are killing me with talk of fly fishing... I can't wait to get out there. :cool::thumbsup:
I really like you blade delete on that. Wish I would have done that to mine instead of selling it. Great knife, it was just too much bulk in the pocket as a two-blade. Also, I like your reel, super nice. I always spend big on the rod and then cheap out on the reel. :confused:

Back