What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

After seeming endless days of Pacific Northwest weather in coastal Virginia, I was finally able to take my boys out to Fort Story for a (cold) walk around the beach. Carried this new to me 74. If you squint your eyes just right you'll find the destroyer we saw heading to sea while we were there. Not quite a @Rose and Thistle Custom quality picture, but it was what I was able to do.

oHN718H.jpg

Beautiful Stag JJ , and I like the Puma very much . I like the Bulldog , but I expect that it is a bit of a Chunk for me to carry . You take some great photos my friend .
Thank you very much, Harry; I always enjoy the wonderful stag covered beauties you have!!! The Bulldog definitely fills the pocket! :)

Thanks sir and yes just in time! :) that is or was my favourite bead for a long time, only recently started using the longer Viking Rune style.
G2

It's a beauty Gary :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! They make a good pair, dreaming or not. My 4 year old grandson is already planning our first fishing adventure this spring! It'll be a few years before he's casting dry flies though!

That's great my friend, I hope you have many wonderful days on the water together :) :thumbsup:

Taking these two stag covered slicers from Germany out for a spin. :)

Absolutely gorgeous JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

That's very handsome :cool: :thumbsup:

Back