What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Oregon Trapper and a Churchill

63kBZK5.jpg

Looks like a great combo to get things done! When I work outside I go 93+Farmer but I’ve been teetering on the edge of getting an electrician for a while now.

Nice workin’ patina on that Ramsfoot :D
These three get carried together frequently. I have nothing but good things to say about the Electrician. It is in my pocket everyday regardless of what other knives I'm carrying.

Now you know why our ancestors didn't need indoor lighting. :D

Gorgeous red bone on your #66 Stockman, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

LOL! :D Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

For Black Friday... my Charlie Lamb.
For Old Friends Friday... my first GEC, the #56 Bird Dog.

Fabulous pairing John :cool: :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Barlow for Black Friday.

View attachment 1516716

Groovy pic Dean ;) :) :thumbsup:

Actually I think I will Jack ... just a little lol :D

:D :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got out there—it’s always good to venture into the wilderness, even if for just a bit.

Thank you my friend, it always does me good :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, what a fabulous pair of Cattaraugus pocket pals :cool: Beautiful jigging on the Scout :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
Hope everyone has had a reasonable, and that you all have a great weekend ahead :) Carrying my Hartshead Barlow again today, and an Old Friend :thumbsup:

764wQK1.jpg

LNGIZiN.jpg
That excellent 66 makes an awesome partner to your venerable Hartshead Barlow; they look very cool together, as well!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like that pairing Rachel. :cool:
For Black Friday... my Charlie Lamb.
For Old Friends Friday... my first GEC, the #56 Bird Dog.
Thank you! I see you've also paired a spear with a straight edge today. Best of both worlds. :thumbsup:
What happened to the white stuff Rachel ?
It disappeared fast, within a day or so, once it got above freezing and the sun came out. There are already a few conspiracy followers claiming it was fake. :rolleyes: (or at least, man-made) They are confused by the pictures on the news of people in short-sleeved shirts lining up for water and MREs. They underestimate the vagaries of our weather and the power of the Texas sun.

Back