What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This is ,Hands down the best thread on BFC. There's so much love & respect here. I wish I could partake more but my photo skills are so very lacking. I'll continue to lurk. Carry on! :cool::thumbsup:

I agree with Jeff's comments above - post away. I can appreciate a knife's looks regardless of how good the photo is (as long as I can see the knife).

GXG3Xsb.jpg

Always enjoy seeing Zebrawood, why isn't it used more??o_O

And the Big Q Stockman is always worthy:thumbsup:

This arrived last nite and I’m over the moon with it. A 50s strawberry-bone Robeson.
They are one of my vintage favourites, and this one is the cleanest example I have. It really feels like a time warp holding it. In the pic below, it’s actually melting the ice on a barrel.
View attachment 1516901

Have a great weekend everyone... I know I will :cool::thumbsup:
She’s a beauty!;):thumbsup:

The work day/week is done, switching back to the Albers for the weekend.
My son's birthday today, I'll be taking him out for some delicious fish tacos later.
That’s sounds so tasty, hard to get good fish tacos in Illinois! :D Hope you guys have fun and your son has a very happy birthday!

This arrived last nite and I’m over the moon with it. A 50s strawberry-bone Robeson.
They are one of my vintage favourites, and this one is the cleanest example I have. It really feels like a time warp holding it. In the pic below, it’s actually melting the ice on a barrel.
View attachment 1516901

That’s a sweet looking jack there, Gus!
Congrats!

International Knife of the Week is an Opinel #7:
opinel#7.veggies.jpg

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is some kind of SAK clone branded "Sheffield":
sheffield.open.all.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Classic:
classic.mark.open.jpg

Alox SAK of the Week is a red Cadet:
cadet.red.closed.jpg

- GT

View attachment 1516901

Congratulations :) :thumbsup:

The work day/week is done, switching back to the Albers for the weekend.
My son's birthday today, I'll be taking him out for some delicious fish tacos later.

Happy Birthday to your son John, I hope he's got a nice traditional knife to carry :) :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend folks :) I'm going to be carrying these two today :thumbsup:

ZDUF4SX.jpg

ceSgI2V.jpg

Back