What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Looks like you mean business my friend :D ;) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack!!! I did have some heavier cutting tasks. :eek::D:thumbsup:
Have a great weekend folks :) I'm going to be carrying these two today :thumbsup:

ZDUF4SX.jpg

ceSgI2V.jpg
That sweet looking Guardian FB makes an excellent addition to your HHB beauty; you're well prepared with those two super slicers!:cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Thanks Tom, two beauties there :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Tony, I really enjoyed it, first time I've been anywhere since well before Christmas :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John, it was :) I was in bed by 8.00pm last night! :D :thumbsup:

Very nice Gary, how do you find that RR Damascus? :thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, what a fabulous pair of Cattaraugus pocket pals :cool: Beautiful jigging on the Scout :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Dean, I had a great day out :) I hope you had a good hike yourself my friend, with that treasured companion :) :thumbsup:

Well done! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

You are going to miss that white stuff Dan! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has had a reasonable, and that you all have a great weekend ahead :) Carrying my Hartshead Barlow again today, and an Old Friend :thumbsup:

764wQK1.jpg

LNGIZiN.jpg

Thanks Jack, same to you :) :thumbsup:

Nifty photo of a couple of noteworthy knives, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, John & Dean. :) Probably my 2nd favorite lambsfoot, after the rosewood lambsfoot my wife and daughter got for me in York.

Thanks, Jeff. :) The only description of the wood I've ever seen from the maker is "burl wood", and I have no wood ID skills.

Thanks, @bigfish64 .:)

Welcome back, Tom. :)
That's a distinctive Lionsteel! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Because you've got a big barrel of Barlows, best of the best is a breathtaking bonus! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

First-class bone on that pair, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats on the new Robeson! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Belated happy two TEWs Tuesday to you, too, Harry! That's an elegant pair! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the support, Jack. :)
Bonny black/white pairing for you! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

That is a lovely knife, José! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Belated birthday wishes to your wife, Bruce; your ceremonial Case is a beauty! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
(My wife turned 65 earlier this month, and I think we finally have the Medicare details all taken care of.)

Do-it-all duo, John! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thrilling threesome, Rachel! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I'd be tempted to add that penknife EVERY day. ;)

Couple of celebrated choices from CSC, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Impressive blade variety in your black/orange wood pair, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I see everything thrice!! :eek: (Apologies to J. Heller :rolleyes:)

Classy KK penknife, Gus! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Thanks GT, I’ve missed you all something fierce :).

Spring cleaning today and carrying these two.

Back