Test ad

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack Black

Gold Member

Looks like spring is on the way Bill :) :thumbsup:

Good morning.
jO3YtTd.jpg

Very shunklie! :D ;) :thumbsup:

A very cool knife and fitting tribute. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Nice knife and always very nice pictures :cool:

Thanks so much. My wife is convinced that knives, and maybe landscapes, are the only things I can photograph well.

Another knife pic with on my favorite table, made of reclaimed wood. This time one of Dave Beck's Scouts. He makes them all himself, one at a time. This one has a 4" blade and 1/8th stock. It's new to me, and while I don't expect to use it much today, I'm just happy to have it on my belt. Have a good Micarta Monday everyone, and a great week.

HD7WFdrl.jpg

JTB_5

Gold Member
I may have to message you for the contact info—I looked up the name, and found a leather slip maker, but I can’t tell if he’s the same gent who did your work. —Tony

He's the same guy, Tony. He makes slips as well. If you have Instagram you can find him, but if not I'm sure you could get in touch with him through his website. Shoot me a DM for more info if you wish.

He's the same guy, Tony. He makes slips as well. If you have Instagram you can find him, but if not I'm sure you could get in touch with him through his website. Shoot me a DM for more info if you wish.

Thanks so much! I’ll try reaching out first and see how it goes. Much appreciated!