Test ad

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Gold Member
Back to the Copperhead this week. Came in handy during snack time :D

mnNSJsQ.jpg

Jack Black

Gold Member
Thanks so much. My wife is convinced that knives, and maybe landscapes, are the only things I can photograph well.

Another knife pic with on my favorite table, made of reclaimed wood. This time one of Dave Beck's Scouts. He makes them all himself, one at a time. This one has a 4" blade and 1/8th stock. It's new to me, and while I don't expect to use it much today, I'm just happy to have it on my belt. Have a good Micarta Monday everyone, and a great week.

HD7WFdrl.jpg

That's a great-looking knife Tony :thumbsup:

Out and about today. Have a good one!
Chamblin WT along for the ride.
IVHohyd.jpg

Very handsome Gary :) :thumbsup:

Back to the Copperhead this week. Came in handy during snack time :D

mnNSJsQ.jpg

That's my kind of snack! :) :thumbsup:

Still totin' Stan Shaw's pen knife around, remembering a great old Guy!!:cool:
View attachment 1518991

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

bigfish64

Gold Member
My daughter turned 3 today, and because she rarely passes up an opportunity to remind people that she loves red I thought I'd carry the only red knife I currently own.
ziDncFK.jpg
Not much better than the look on a little one’s face at their birthday party! Congratulations.;)
Had to break out the bass boat TC to help clean up some fishing gear.
IMG_0982 by jacob dudley, on Flickr
Funny! Mine was dubbed the BBB, bass boat barlow when some guys I work with saw it! Looking good.:thumbsup:

Late post today, but I have these with me. Took the photo this morning, you can kind of see some frost on the deck railing, a few minutes later the sun made short work of it!:)
5CCDD070-908C-465A-B1A9-25F8AD05DC7F.jpeg