What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Back to the Copperhead this week. Came in handy during snack time :D

mnNSJsQ.jpg

Thanks, it rained all night so the lake was high that’s why I was able to reach up and grab the dock. Nothing hurt but my pride!:rolleyes:

Very nice picture of some fantastic knives. :thumbsup:

Thought I hit reply earlier. o_O

Anywhos - thank you!

Thanks so much. My wife is convinced that knives, and maybe landscapes, are the only things I can photograph well.

Another knife pic with on my favorite table, made of reclaimed wood. This time one of Dave Beck's Scouts. He makes them all himself, one at a time. This one has a 4" blade and 1/8th stock. It's new to me, and while I don't expect to use it much today, I'm just happy to have it on my belt. Have a good Micarta Monday everyone, and a great week.

HD7WFdrl.jpg

That's a great-looking knife Tony :thumbsup:

Out and about today. Have a good one!
Chamblin WT along for the ride.
IVHohyd.jpg

Very handsome Gary :) :thumbsup:

Back to the Copperhead this week. Came in handy during snack time :D

mnNSJsQ.jpg

That's my kind of snack! :) :thumbsup:

Still totin' Stan Shaw's pen knife around, remembering a great old Guy!!:cool:
View attachment 1518991

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My daughter turned 3 today, and because she rarely passes up an opportunity to remind people that she loves red I thought I'd carry the only red knife I currently own.
ziDncFK.jpg
Not much better than the look on a little one’s face at their birthday party! Congratulations.;)
Had to break out the bass boat TC to help clean up some fishing gear.
IMG_0982 by jacob dudley, on Flickr
Funny! Mine was dubbed the BBB, bass boat barlow when some guys I work with saw it! Looking good.:thumbsup:

Late post today, but I have these with me. Took the photo this morning, you can kind of see some frost on the deck railing, a few minutes later the sun made short work of it!:)
5CCDD070-908C-465A-B1A9-25F8AD05DC7F.jpeg

Back