What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

gpJanv9.jpg

JohnDF JohnDF Thanks John!
A few fly specs on the blades, but still a beauty nonetheless. I’m impressed by the build, thick knife. Kinda rare now I understand.

Thank you my friend, I'm so glad to hear about Dennis :) I'm grateful for your kind words, it's so warm here today, I've HAD to go out :)

Sadly, I learned from Geoff Tweedale, that Stan Shaw passed away on Friday :( I thought I'd switch out my Damascus Lambsfoot for the Lambsfoot Stan made me a few years back. RIP Stan :thumbsup:

l8wdcop.jpg

ZzbuGbu.jpg
So sad to hear of the passing of another Legend my friend .

Harry

Congratulations on the Winchester buddy :thumbsup:

Grats on the new Winchester Dylan!
I look forward to your thoughts, as I don’t have that particular one yet.

Thank you, fellas. I am still collecting my thoughts on the Winchester. On paper, I really like it but the benchmark that I compare it to (Case Sowbelly) makes it difficult. I feel like Case does an exceptional job on their Sowbelly design. Though the Sheepfoot is pretty obtrusive on the Case, more so than the Winchester, it is ground quite thin and is a pleasure to use. The construction is quite sound on the Winchester though, but if I am going to make it a regular user, I am going to need to thin the edges out a wee bit.

Aside from being able to score a Winchester Sowbelly (Black Box), I also was able to get one of these Case Barlows in CV - I missed out on them and have been looking for one ever since. I have @LastRodeo to thank for making both available to me. (Now I need to get a little patina on it....)

EYB9RLe.jpg

:cool:
Finally able to catch up after a couple of days down after the Second Covid shot 4 days ago . And no knife carries since then but I do have these in my pockets today .

And the Turkeys are back again :

Harry
Glad to hear you are back on your feet again Harry, and protected, good news!
Nice looking knives and cool shot of the turkeys!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Nice use of light in this shot, Rachel!

5K Qs 5K Qs ~ my Peanut and I appreciate your kind comments, my friend.

Old Engineer Old Engineer ~ Harry, I’m glad you two got the shots, but sorry to hear you had a little reaction. Down here behind enemy lines, the efficiency is dismal on getting the vaccines distributed.
Say hi to your best half for me!

Thank you my young friend . I am also glad that you are back on your feet my friend , and not in a big Ice Cube .

Harry

Nice use of light in this shot, Rachel!

5K Qs 5K Qs ~ my Peanut and I appreciate your kind comments, my friend.

Old Engineer Old Engineer ~ Harry, I’m glad you two got the shots, but sorry to hear you had a little reaction. Down here behind enemy lines, the efficiency is dismal on getting the vaccines distributed.
Say hi to your best half for me!
Thank you Jeff . I did not realize that us Cheeseheads were that far ahead of you Flatlanders . #3 Vs # 24 . I did as you requested and she said Hi . Take care my friend .

Harry

Back