What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

“And now I remembered that the real world was wide, and that a varied field of hopes and fears, of sensations and excitments, awaited those who had the courage to go forth into it's expanse, to seek real knowledge of life amidst it's perils.”

― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

41093371970_d9bdb900d7_b.jpg

Thank you!
I'm going to take it apart and make one like it using the knife for a pattern.
The main blade has little snap.
I will put it back together and send it to you if you would like me to.

That’s a very kind offer, sir, but please don’t. At some point in the last year, I lost all interest in possessing any more knives. I have more than I will ever wear out as it is, and besides ~ I really can enjoy them just by looking. But that’s a generous offer, Mark:)

“And now I remembered that the real world was wide, and that a varied field of hopes and fears, of sensations and excitments, awaited those who had the courage to go forth into it's expanse, to seek real knowledge of life amidst it's perils.”

― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

41093371970_d9bdb900d7_b.jpg
Great to see ya Gev!! Gawgeous pic.:cool:

Saturday breakfast, some eggs with hot sauce ;)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
Gary, that knife kills me every time !
Like it’s just a reach away from (top notch photos) me:)

A stag Lambfoot for slicing today.
Beauty of a blade & pic !! :D:)

cheers fellas,
Gus

In addition to my stag mini trapper I’m carrying my 86 tortoise. This picture was taken on the wall of an enclosure I built for a few tortoises when our kids were 3 and 6. We still have the tortoises and the kids are now 17 and 20! It seemed like an appropriate setting for the 86 even though the tortoises are still in hibernation. Have a great Saturday everyone!
087DCA8B-0486-4C9B-A5A3-BD8853D1FB69.jpeg

Back