What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

img_7944-jpg.1523383
Love the pin! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's off to town and the doctor today for a procedure in my mouth and then a visit to the Optometrist for pre-op Cataract surgery. I've already had one eye done so no sweat at the Optometrist but the doctor may do a slight jaw adjustment - "Ouch". Don't laugh:( This is serious.:( It might hurt so bad that I won't be up to eating at the Wagon Wheel Cafe when I'm through at the Doctors.:eek: Anyway, I'll be totin this CV Case single blade Sowbelly to use as a Worry Stone while in the chair.

evjlWEo.jpg

It's off to town and the doctor today for a procedure in my mouth and then a visit to the Optometrist for pre-op Cataract surgery. I've already had one eye done so no sweat at the Optometrist but the doctor may do a slight jaw adjustment - "Ouch". Don't laugh:( This is serious.:( It might hurt so bad that I won't be up to eating at the Wagon Wheel Cafe when I'm through at the Doctors.:eek: Anyway, I'll be totin this CV Case single blade Sowbelly to use as a Worry Stone while in the chair.

evjlWEo.jpg
Good luck on all fronts ED!
Nice worry stone:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

evjlWEo.jpg

Nice carry and good luck with the doc's, always a worry going to those guys sometimes !
G2

Juuuuussssstttttt as I made my post above, an hour ago, it started to snow. It's already accumulated about an inch and a half.:eek: It's going to be an interesting trip to town. I've added this Buck 500 in a belt sheath to my carry. It isn't going to do any good on our adventure but I consider it to be on the same plain as Comfort Foot. Nice to have even if it's not needed.

upFASC7.jpg

Thanks, John and @Marlingspike12 . :) I like an "all business" knife like that Otter, but it doesn't open quite as far as I think it should (but maybe the downward can't of the blade is a design feature).

Congrats on the sawcut Case Barlow, Dylan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, Jack. :)
I dig your dynamic duo! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Marvelous little canoe!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Jaw-dropping jigging on that Schrade, Jeff!! :eek::cool::cool:

Prestigious pair of Otters, and a vivid vista! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

I don't think I'd ever get the vaccine if I had to compete for appointments like that! :eek::mad::thumbsdown: (I don't do GECs, either, for that reason among others.)

I wasn't trying to make a test, Dean, although if it were a test like that, I'll bet there are several acceptable answers! ;):cool::cool:

Elegant Buck, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool: I like the wide edge bevel; even I can feel when I've got the blade at the proper angle on the stone with a broad bevel like that. ;)

Impressive expanse of stimulating stag on that big trapper! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats on how quickly you're picking up so many of those Forum knives! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: You must be both dedicated and lucky! ;)

Your herd shows off a marvelous array of Catt variety, Gev! :thumbsup::eek::thumbsup:

That S&M is striking, JJ! :cool::cool:;)

I can see why that scout (Remington?) is your favorite, Tom; it's a winner!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks GT! Yes it is a Remington, circa 1923-1930’s per the seller. I was afraid to use it much after I first bought it due to it’s age and general great condition. But life is too short :), I might as well just enjoy using it.

evjlWEo.jpg
Dang! Good wishes, my friend!

Back