What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wednesday again. Happy halfway to the weekend!

H0ua3T3.jpg

I am lucky enough to have 3 of Charlie's Ancients Dean, but for me, they don't come any finer than the Scratted One :cool: :) You've inspired me to carry mine today my friend :) :thumbsup:

Inspired by RDaneel RDaneel , I'm carrying my Scratted Bone Ancient TC today, paired with a @jsdistin re-built Lamb, gifted to me by @Reaper AL :) :thumbsup:

CGvZC26.jpg

Jvkaaw4.jpg

That's a great photo of your Scratted Ancient, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It's always a joy to carry mine and to see yours, also. :D

To my eyes, there is no better looking barlow than the scratted ancient TC's. The blade is fantastic also. One sweet day I will trade away half my collection to get one haha. I wonder how that blade shape would look on the 86 forum knife?

Charlie and GEC did an amazing job of these knives, very bold and imaginative, I'm sure everyone who has them treasures them :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black those are two fine examples. Absolutely love the rebuilt lamb.

Jack's pulling out the big guns today. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys :D :thumbsup:

Two of my favorites today...

Great pairings gents :cool: :thumbsup:

That's a great photo of your Scratted Ancient, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It's always a joy to carry mine and to see yours, also. :D

I'm carrying my Curly Maple Case Teardrop for Wooden Wednesday.

View attachment 1545818

Many thanks Dean, I always always enjoy seeing that Curly Maple, so cool :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Back