What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

SiKUxPT.jpg

8WWouLd.jpg

Great pair - I really like the equal end

Headed to town so the wife can get her hair done and I can sneak into the gift shop to buy her birthday present, and then on to the Wagon Wheel Cafe for a Ruben sandwich with O-rings. This trip should call for nothing more than a Sod Buster Jr. so a Sod Buster Jr. it shall be - Maybe a Sod Buster but which one? Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'll have to think this over over a cup of coffee.

k9Q7ZzJ.jpg

EDIT: Change of plans. The wife just came out and said she didn't feel like going to town today so it'll be a stay at home day with a leftover tuna casserole for lunch. Will still have to pick out which above knife I'll slip in my pocket for around the house chores.

The two on the left are very unique :thumbsup:
Sorry - newer to the porch so next time will put my quotes all in one reply :(

That's a nice pattern :thumbsup:

Lol... :D:thumbsup:

I like the Zoro Knife. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, when I dropped it in my basket, I thought it was a small Penknife, but it's actually quite hefty! :D :thumbsup:

FIY909f.jpg

Awesome image of your Hartshead with your well used tools; nice to see the cool old Zorro knife reissued, too!:cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ :) I have a friend who runs a second-hand tool stall at the local market, so I used it as a back-drop when I was there today ;) :thumbsup:

Back