What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

the ironwood is dark and lacking in any real pop.
"cha-ching"
My wife insists on watching a lot of Home and Garden on TV.
Seems everybody uses the phrase "pop of color".
I told my wife that I put a Patent on that phrase and I'm earning money every time someone says it.
So now when she watches it, all she hears from me is "cha-ching"... "cha-ching"... "cha-ching"...
After a while she gets tired of it and lets me change the channel. :D
Your knife may not "pop" (cha-ching), but it sure looks good the way it is. :cool::thumbsup:

20210416_114950_copy_756x1008-jpg.1547107
Wonderful Old Case. :cool::thumbsup:

"cha-ching"
My wife insists on watching a lot of Home and Garden on TV.
Seems everybody uses the phrase "pop of color".
I told my wife that I put a Patent on that phrase and I'm earning money every time someone says it.
So now when she watches it, all she hears from me is "cha-ching"... "cha-ching"... "cha-ching"...
After a while she gets tired of it and lets me change the channel. :D
Your knife may not "pop" (cha-ching), but it sure looks good the way it is. :cool::thumbsup:
Haha, yeah, I’m guilty of watching quite a bit of that stuff with my wife! I suppose some of it was bound to rub off at some point!
I think the only phrase I’ve claimed like that is the obligatory “I didn’t come here to make friends” said in every competition show ever filmed! Makes me laugh every time.

Headed out the door pretty soon to go by a niece's house to feed her cat as the niece is out of town this weekend and then on to the Mexican restaurant for lunch and then a quick trip to the Holiday Market for weekend groceries and ice. On a whim, I'm slipping this two-blade Rosewood Lambfoot in my pocket for this journey.

e9z1kcp.jpg

Back