What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1547936 View attachment 1547937 View attachment 1547940

I do not know what more can be said about GEC. They are in a class by themselves. Who else can make knives like this today; a true two spring wedge whittler with gorgeous peach seed jigging and beautifully fluted bolsters?! Who else even tries? We are lucky to have them around.

View attachment 1547945

One month old and gaining a couple
of pounds each day!

View attachment 1547946

Tons of rain here. We are ready for some sunshine.

Last edited:
e-gads:eek: Gotta go to town and feed the niece's dang cat again today. Will probably go late to tie the "cat run" in with dinner time. The cat - actually there are two them - is a pesky devil so we might have to fight our way in and out of the niece's house and that's going to call for a sturdy, stout, knife. This Case CV 6292 "Texas Jack" should do nicely so it'll go with me.

EXUePpm.jpg

We're gonna have to do this again tomorrow:eek: so I'll be thinking about which knife to tote tomorrow.
I guess we'll see how it went today by what your bringing tomorrow.

Been carrying Schrade USA or Schrade built knives all week so I’ll finish up the week with this Uncle Henry 897UH. OH
Schrade-Uncle-Henry-897-UH-stainless-steel.jpg

That is an excellent photo of a great Schrade pattern, Bruce.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Dean. :) I like the old Imperials and Colonials that were the inexpensive knives of their day. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pleasing pair, Dean, with the peerless patina on the teardrop! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

IMHO, Scrat is where it's at! :cool::cool:;)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. :)

Back