What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This has become my Sunday afternoon knife. Great to have in the pocket around the garage and yard.

tcMcWyS.jpg

Peanut-like knife this past week has been a Chinese Schrade 18OT Mighty Mite:
18OT.mark.Vflat.log.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife this week has been a small Joker stag lockback:
lilstagLB.pile.Vopen.jpg

Lambsfoot of the week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guradians lambsfoot:
mark.V.reallambfoot.jpg

- GT

That's a knockout, Case nailed this one IMHO. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I’m a big fan of the natural bone covers, this one was a shepherd Hills dealer exclusive. If only they could be more consistent, I have four from 2019 and only one is at the standard it really should be. Also think the Barlow needs to stay out of the vault, we could all use some more barlows!

I’m a big fan of the natural bone covers, this one was a shepherd Hills dealer exclusive. If only they could be more consistent, I have four from 2019 and only one is at the standard it really should be. Also think the Barlow needs to stay out of the vault, we could all use some more barlows!

Same experience here - 6 modern recent Case Barlows, and only one has no issues I can find. Also agree on staying out of the vault. Maybe work on more quality consistency, and release one or two variations each year.

This Case Barlow is an example of when Case is at the top of their game, and a small Tinker today:)
MIX6cd.jpg
I hear that my friend I was just thinking the same exact thing about my Case Barlow.
The walk and talk along with the fit and finish is first class on this one. It puts a smile on my face every time it’s in my hand or pocket.

Back