What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

MONDAY: HEAVE OUT AND TRICE UP. MUSTER ON STATION

6qbhPZC.jpg

ANvUGof.jpg
I love it. I carry my coin everyday
ypZczgV.jpg

I love it. I carry my coin everyday
ypZczgV.jpg
Glad you got a kick out of it Jon :D ... figured those who've been there done that (and got a t-shirt) would enjoy LOL
The USS Constitution Chief's Mess coin was during a port visit to Boston and meet up with the Constitution CMC. Good times :)
EDIT: CMC arranged for me and a brother to have a personal tour of the Constitution. We were told about the only remaining completely original part of the Constitution is the keel and we went down into the lowest deck, lifted a wooden cover plate and examined the keel.

Last edited:
Glad you got a kick out of it Jon :D ... figured those who've been there done that (and got a t-shirt) would enjoy LOL
The USS Constitution Chief's Mess coin was during a port visit to Boston and meet up with the Constitution CMC. Good times :)
EDIT: CMC arranged for me and a brother to have a personal tour of the Constitution. We were told about the only remaining completely original part of the Constitution is the keel and we went down into the lowest deck, lifted a wooden cover plate and examined the keel.
That’s awesome. The Navy does an amazing job celebrating their history. My dad is a retired Chief and my uncle a retired Master Chief

I'm starting the week with a Queen. Hoping for the best.
JYbzlam.jpg

Good-looking knife Rachel, fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Thank you veery much, Jack!!!

Your Ebony covered Lamb is quite a handsome piece; the copper Boker is pretty darn cool, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Running out the door this morning I grabbed these two handy red boned jacks. :)

Thanks a lot JJ, what a wonderful random grab! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Jer :) :thumbsup:

I went with acrylic and ebony for the day. Marbles copperhead liner lock made in '02, Schatt heritage jack made in 2012 (I think).
View attachment 1549467

Handsome pair :thumbsup:

Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :) Carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and a Copperhead Barlow for my Random Tuesday carry :thumbsup:

fDmO4nS.jpg

2ZGYHXC.jpg

Back