What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

66551490-d778-40a3-8248-283024957c95-jpeg.1549600
Now THAT'S how to celebrate Two Trapper Tuesday. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be Totin' these Two for Tuesday...
70's Case Whittler and Rosewood Lamb.
Hey, nice gift from Greg! Of course, now you have another category to explore!

Thanks for the kind compliment on my Case Peabody Coal Co Trapper. Allow me to return the compliment on the companion you’ve chosen for your Lamb. The 6308 is a mighty fine pocket knife!

Started to rain early this AM and decided to take this knife in and call off the "Tin Roof" experiment with it. I brought it in wet for a picture versus standing on a ladder in the rain to take a picture. So here it is wet just as I brought it into the house. Cracks and all it's a pretty nice knife so I think I'll just have someone do a recover - maybe even make it a single blade by having the spey blade and middle liner removed. So, I'll carry this today on our trip to town. Might cut some sausage at the Wagon Wheel Cafe to start a patina.

MhXBlQh.jpg

Started to rain early this AM and decided to take this knife in and call off the "Tin Roof" experiment with it. I brought it in wet for a picture versus standing on a ladder in the rain to take a picture. So here it is wet just as I brought it into the house. Cracks and all it's a pretty nice knife so I think I'll just have someone do a recover - maybe even make it a single blade by having the spey blade and middle liner removed. So, I'll carry this today on our trip to town. Might cut some sausage at the Wagon Wheel Cafe to start a patina.

MhXBlQh.jpg
And make a new handle for the deleted blade!

What a guy eh... what a guy
Greg is one of the good ones. :):thumbsup:

Don’t call it a Barlow...
Lol... I hate that too. :D:thumbsup:

Hey, nice gift from Greg! Of course, now you have another category to explore!
Yes, a wonderful and fun gift.
But like you said, this could end up costing me, chasing down some others.

The 6308 is a mighty fine pocket knife!
Thank you, I always enjoy seeing yours too. :)

the mini trapper and the slip you made for me look great together.
I'm glad they work well together. :cool::thumbsup:

Back