What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Alturas, California

mXixKxH.jpg
Wow, your way up there in the corner of the state. Never heard of Alturas. I'm down here in the Central Valley. Glad your surgery went well.

Well, that wasn't too bad. Went pretty smooth. Had my Cataract surgery this morning. They took me in at 0800, did all the prep, started the surgery, and I was out of there by 0900. Of course that meant that before coming home, we stopped at the Wagon Wheel Cafe for Chicken Fried Stead with white gravy, hash-browns, and two eggs up with another short stop at the 4-Corners Market for the weekly paper and a Lemon cake. Seeing me through all this was this Case CV Single Blade Sowbelly.

XZAscmY.jpg

Hope you heal quickly!

Calf Roper and the 110

nN9graW.jpg

Nice Pair of knives!

Well, that wasn't too bad. Went pretty smooth. Had my Cataract surgery this morning. They took me in at 0800, did all the prep, started the surgery, and I was out of there by 0900. Of course that meant that before coming home, we stopped at the Wagon Wheel Cafe for Chicken Fried Stead with white gravy, hash-browns, and two eggs up with another short stop at the 4-Corners Market for the weekly paper and a Lemon cake. Seeing me through all this was this Case CV Single Blade Sowbelly.

XZAscmY.jpg
What a great day ED !!! :)
That single Sowbelly is right up my creek. Looks like one ideal knife to have around on a great day.

If only it was a #14... ;)
How true they are proving to be quite elusive. :)

Well, that wasn't too bad. Went pretty smooth. Had my Cataract surgery this morning. They took me in at 0800, did all the prep, started the surgery, and I was out of there by 0900

XZAscmY.jpg
Good to hear all went well!:):thumbsup: Nice to have a picture of the Wagon Wheel, now when you post about it we have a visual!:D:thumbsup:

XZAscmY.jpg
I’m glad they dug those cadillacs out without ruining your appetite.
Your breakfast sounds good. Someday, I’ll have to try chikn fried steak. 64 and never ate one.
The Wagon Wheel looks just like I pictured it.

Last edited:
Back