What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

jcKj4b5.jpg
Those whittlers really look great. Looks like it could be 100 yrs old.

Yesterday:
MvHeSgK.jpg

Today:
LBkTP1P.jpg

Took this pic last night. Looks like we're back in business! Still carrying the Halfrich today.

ci9SXs7.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the break Gary :) :thumbsup:

Toting a couple wearing wood, including a thrifty MAM slicer. :)

Very nice JJ :cool: :) :thumbsup: Sorry to inflict these stupid-looking emojis on you buddy! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

A couple of my Thursday carries

There may have been others. ;)

Looking good John :) :thumbsup:

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is this stag bone Marbles (thanks, Randy):
View attachment 1555033

Regular stockman this week is actually a space I left in case I acquired a new stockman, but I haven't so far, so I'm just filling the space with a "free choice stockman", in this case, a Rough Rider medium red bone model:
View attachment 1555036

Budget Canoe this week is a RR moon glow model:
View attachment 1555039

Fancy Canoe this week is a Buck brown jigged bone model (thanks, Clay):
View attachment 1555043

- GT

Colourful quartet Gary :) :thumbsup:

Warming up to the weekend with these two Old Friends* :) Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

VhKmfte.jpg

A5LYMFT.jpg

* - Unfortunately, the BF Search function is currently so utterly pathetic, I can't find Old Friends Friday, and profiles no longer contain a list of previous threads posted :mad:

Last edited:
* - Unfortunately, the BF Search function is currently so utterly pathetic, I can't find Old Friends Friday, and profiles no longer contain a list of previous threads posted
Up at the top of the page, click on Find Threads > option: Your threads / threads with your posts .

Happy Friday, everyone. I'm carrying The Equestranauts Knife today.
qvCvUxu.jpg

I buy a lot of used books, and sometimes I find some interesting things in them, whether inscriptions or dedications or notes in the margins, etc. But sometimes I find interesting bookmarks or items used as bookmarks. Yesterday I found a $2 bill and a wedding photo from 2001 (not mine, of course)!

B5-BC6-B6-F-A98-D-45-B1-B443-B7-E72227-EF00-1-105-c.jpg

That stag bone is excellent, so real looking. 🤠:thumbsup:
Yay... you figured it out.
That's a dandy. 🤠:thumbsup:
He gets the best jigged bone for his knives. 🤠:thumbsup:
Looking good John
Thank you, Jack. :)
I'm starting to see that #66 more and more... Can't blame you. 🤠:thumbsup:
So very elegant. 🤠:thumbsup:

Back