What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Goin' small today. Have a good one! 🗡️
h849JXE.jpg

Good mornin.
124 in bone for Schradurday/2138 CaseXX in elk for Stagurday. Gardening, firiing up the smoker, turning a compost pile or two, the usual.

Spark told me the pic size limit for BF’s server is1MB. Which explains why I’ve always had trouble uploading pics. Last night, I found a photo resizing tool (not an app, not a photo hosting acct where you need to give them access to everything on your phone, just a tool that you download).

Happily, it works. So I’ll stop complaining;)
I still need to play around with it to get better resolution, but no more taking picture after picture and having them rejected by the server.

Edited because the SW is a 124 not a 194.

Last edited:
Happy Saturday Everybody
Going to take the puppy for a short hike, come home and finish some yard work, then throw a tri-tip on the smoker. 🤠:thumbsup:
Pictured is two knife slips made by Greg sunknife sunknife . I offered to trade one of his slips that he makes for one of my slips that I make.
I've always admired his slips, they have a really cool Rustic or Native American vibe to them. Being a generous person, he sent me two of them.
I'm super excited to have them and hope he likes the one I sent him half as much as I like the ones he sent me. Thanks again, Greg. :)

Happy Saturday Everybody
Going to take the puppy for a short hike, come home and finish some yard work, then throw a tri-tip on the smoker. 🤠:thumbsup:
Pictured is two knife slips made by Greg sunknife sunknife . I offered to trade one of his slips that he makes for one of my slips that I make.
I've always admired his slips, they have a really cool Rustic or Native American vibe to them. Being a generous person, he sent me two of them.
I'm super excited to have them and hope he likes the one I sent him half as much as I like the ones he sent me. Thanks again, Greg. :)

I certainly agree with you about Greg's sunknife sunknife slips having a Certain Style . You each have your own style and I am very happy to have slips made by each one of you . All are well made , but different .

Harry

Happy Saturday Everybody

Sounds like a great day John. Those ARE very attractive slips and a couple of fine knives to put in them.👍

Not at home yet, but still carrying the 13.
EBEA5C3E-7D3A-4EAC-9A30-852B83C6111A.jpeg

Carrying this Lambfoot "Big-un" I was using when the Trash Truck came yesterday.

View attachment 1556038
Now that is a working knife. BTW, back in 2013, when I started down this rabbit hole, I remember Google-ing GEC for images. Your background in the picture above tells me I spent quite some time admiring your early GEC pictures. Here is my working knife.
20200904_211105.jpg

Back