What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

TGDQxim.jpg

All these fine Barlow's on display have inspired me to dig out this seldom carried Ulster Barlow. OH
Ulster_Knife_USA_11G_Barlow.jpg
That a classic right there. 👍
I think they'd make the perfect work knife. 🤠 :thumbsup:
They make a great work knife. I haven’t been carrying it much lately. I need to change that.

I carried my Beer and Sausage today. It’s starting to get a nice patina.
sLd7mAQ.jpg

Man, you have some nice stag Harry, that 18 is incredible!👍😎
Thank you very much my friend . That came from back when I could get a Reserve and get to choose which one I wanted . They also had Burnt Stag and Natural Stag and Serialized the Natural Stag .

Harry

Thank you very much my friend . That came from back when I could get a Reserve and get to choose which one I wanted . They also had Burnt Stag and Natural Stag and Serialized the Natural Stag .

Harry
Do you have any other 19s? I only have one, in Micarta. I like the pattern, and I like small knives, but my 19 feels almost too slight. I’m asking because I’ve wondered if the stag feels more substantial in hand then the Micarta.
Todd

Do you have any other 19s? I only have one, in Micarta. I like the pattern, and I like small knives, but my 19 feels almost too slight. I’m asking because I’ve wondered if the stag feels more substantial in hand then the Micarta.
Todd
I do not have another 19 . I just wanted to get another Stag knife and the 19 was a new pattern to put into my Northfield collection . For me : Stag ALWAYS feels more substantial .

Harry

Back