What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

wB5WMZX.jpg

Thanks, Jack. I just point the phone, and it does the rest.

Speaking of cool photos, that's a nice little pen, and I'll bet those ladies were a hoot to hang out with! 🍺 ;) 🍻
I'll have to try pointing my phone (still doesn't occur to me)! :D You're very modest :))

Thanks Rachel, I forget if that photo is from WW1 or WW2, but if those women munitions workers were anything like my grandmother or great-grandmother, they would certainly have been colourful characters! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

FLKcjcH.jpg

Have a good Friday folks :) Carrying my Bagpipe Ebony Lambsfoot, and an OLd Friend from GEC ;) :thumbsup:

L9OJyXC.jpg

9NO6giq.jpg

I do not have another 19 . I just wanted to get another Stag knife and the 19 was a new pattern to put into my Northfield collection . For me : Stag ALWAYS feels more substantial .

Harry
Good point, if I see one at a good price I may have to pick one up, thanks Harry!👍
I'll have to try pointing my phone (still doesn't occur to me)! :D You're very modest :))

Thanks Rachel, I forget if that photo is from WW1 or WW2, but if those women munitions workers were anything like my grandmother or great-grandmother, they would certainly have been colourful characters! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

FLKcjcH.jpg

Have a good Friday folks :) Carrying my Bagpipe Ebony Lambsfoot, and an OLd Friend from GEC ;) :thumbsup:

L9OJyXC.jpg

9NO6giq.jpg
Jack, when I was about 6 or 7 our neighbor drove one of those Oscar Meyer wiener trucks. We have an old family photo somewhere, if I can find it I’ll post it. I remember thinking that he must be famous!😂
Todd

Back