What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I was shipping cattle first thing this morning and carried this one:
DDf6qi7.jpg

Then I came home and switched to a SAK for a Mother’s Day paddle down the river.
Kl3WwHh.jpg

eSNp019.jpg

Spent the day doing a few chores and visiting my Mom.
Had my Albers Single Jack in my pocket... Such a beautiful knife.

One of the chores was to wash my Jeep, inside and out.
The Jeep is my baby, but I keep thinking about selling it, I'm really torn on the subject.
I don't need to sell it, but it's 5 years old and only has 15,000 miles on it... I just don't drive it that much.
Nice Jeep, John. 👍 I’m in the same boat. I have a 61 Bel Air that I haven’t been driving at all lately, but I know as soon as I sell it I will miss it.

Nice Jeep, John.
Thank you. :)
That's issue, I'd never be able to replace it, so it'll probably hang around.
I used to drive a Jeep every day and let my truck sit and collect dust. But since i got my new Silverado, it drives so nice and it's so comfortable I just don't want to drive anything else. Gonna drive the Jeep this week though and try to make up my mind.

I've been toting this one by Bret Dowell past few days

nrF8WT6.jpg

BwINAtH.jpg

avX3zDm.jpg

MUHtwlM.jpg
Handsome knife Vince, and it's good to see you here :) :thumbsup:
Absolutely gorgeous Old lamb. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot buddy :) :thumbsup:
Happy Sunday All and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.
Classic carry :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

Love the old Sheffield classics today, the Blackwell Lamb is built like a beautiful tank; very cool old delivery truck, too! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank you JJ, it got quite a bit of use yesterday :) Buck & Hickman are an old quality hardware firm here, gave the truck to a mate for his grandson :thumbsup:
Toting a 35 and an 81 for my Sunday slicers. :)
Looks like you have some work in mind my friend :) Excellent pairing :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. :)
I just unintentionally worked out how to split a quote Gary! :D Not sure how to reverse it though! :D :thumbsup:
Your AC is superb, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)
That WCLF in jigged bone is an unforgettable knife, and that's a great photo! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks for the kind words my friend :) :thumbsup:
Spent the day doing a few chores and visiting my Mom.
Had my Albers Single Jack in my pocket... Such a beautiful knife.

One of the chores was to wash my Jeep, inside and out.
The Jeep is my baby, but I keep thinking about selling it, I'm really torn on the subject.
I don't need to sell it, but it's 5 years old and only has 15,000 miles on it... I just don't drive it that much.
Great-looking knife and Jeep John :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Starting my week with these two, J jsdistin re-built Lambsfoot, and a Boker Plus Atlas :thumbsup:

BMerJHP.jpg

zTX5cCI.jpg

Back