What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Ah, Mondays... 🥱

MrmWQYw.jpg

♻️

Have a great week, all!

Headed out PDQ to the doctor today. This time it's a Podiatrist.1620656261551.png He's gonna check out my foot and ankle joint where they cut out the Padilla from my leg last year to make a new jaw bone and then he's gonna trim my toe nails - something to do with class II diabetes but what the heck do I know. Anyway I've got some really thick toe nails so I'm going to carry this Schrade Fire & Ice just in case the doc needs something heavy duty for the trimming. I'd hate to see him break his toenail dykes on my nails.

1620656726879.png

Then it's on to the Wagon Wheel Cafe, the Holiday Market, the Four Corners Market the Pharmacy and then home.

Very impressive! Paper towel actually shows off the bone :cool:

Single blade cigar patterns are among my favorites, simple yet eloquent and timeless IMO. That one is a beauty, Jim. :thumbsup:
Thank you Will and Greg !!! The IRJ is one of my favorites and was a grail knife for me in 2015
In Derrick Bohn's IRJ video at the time, he said it was his "hands down favorite Northwoods pattern"

Headed out PDQ to the doctor today. This time it's a Podiatrist.View attachment 1561394 He's gonna check out my foot and ankle joint where they cut out the Padilla from my leg last year to make a new jaw bone and then he's gonna trim my toe nails - something to do with class II diabetes but what the heck do I know. Anyway I've got some really thick toe nails so I'm going to carry this Schrade Fire & Ice just in case the doc needs something heavy duty for the trimming. I'd hate to see him break his toenail dykes on my nails.

View attachment 1561396

Then it's on to the Wagon Wheel Cafe, the Holiday Market, the Four Corners Market the Pharmacy and then home.
That Schrade is a great Monday choice ED !!!
You're in my thoughts and prayers today ED. Hang in there shipmate.

Thank you JJ, it got quite a bit of use yesterday :) Buck & Hickman are an old quality hardware firm here, gave the truck to a mate for his grandson :thumbsup:
Looks like you have some work in mind my friend :) Excellent pairing :thumbsup:
Super cool gift! Thanks Jack, it did turn into a bit of a work day! :) :thumbsup:
Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Starting my week with these two, [COLOR=#248f8f] J [/COLOR] jsdistin re-built Lambsfoot, and a Boker Plus Atlas :thumbsup:

BMerJHP.jpg

zTX5cCI.jpg
Excellent pairing for your "metal" Monday; both covers are aging really nicely, great shots too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Super cool gift! Thanks Jack, it did turn into a bit of a work day! :) :thumbsup:

Excellent pairing for your "metal" Monday; both covers are aging really nicely, great shots too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope you got to put your feet up after buddy ;) :) Thank you very much indeed JJ :) :thumbsup:

Back