What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

CDVFrWN.jpg

Really enjoying this Plow. It came with an amazing factory edge.

Alox Knife of the Week is this Old Cross Pioneer for the 2nd consecutive week:
red.OC.pioneer.mark.open.jpg

non-Alox SAK this week is a Pocket Pal (the third of the trio I currently have):
pocketpal3.mark.2open.onback.jpg

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Kutmaster GSA knife:
kutmaster.GS.after.jpg

International knife this week is a 2016 gift from my daughter, who procured it at the workshop of a famous cutler in Toledo, Spain (even though the knife is a synthetic-handled product of Salamandra, a Spanish manufacturer):
mz.mark.open.jpg

- GT

Headed out PDQ to the doctor today. This time it's a Podiatrist.View attachment 1561394 He's gonna check out my foot and ankle joint where they cut out the Padilla from my leg last year to make a new jaw bone and then he's gonna trim my toe nails - something to do with class II diabetes but what the heck do I know. Anyway I've got some really thick toe nails so I'm going to carry this Schrade Fire & Ice just in case the doc needs something heavy duty for the trimming. I'd hate to see him break his toenail dykes on my nails.

View attachment 1561396

Then it's on to the Wagon Wheel Cafe, the Holiday Market, the Four Corners Market the Pharmacy and then home.
Ed, maybe next time you should take the doc a hawkbill pruner. When I was paralyzed from the neck down a good part of 2012, here’s what the nurses used on my toenails...
Worst part was no Wagon Wheel after my pedicure.

Last edited:
At the mailbox, some days are like Christmas
Still trying to figure out how the jolly bearded fella knows if I'm sleeping, naughty or nice and if a mouse is in the house stirring things
Little disappointed in the CASE bone dye effort mark side. Pile side is consistent
And into the pocket Medium Jack CV Red Bone drops, for some bonding this evening ~~~

eYBxZgo.jpg

U6KIumz.jpg

aLa0467.jpg
Beautiful knife !! Sometimes with CASE their dye jobs can be a little inconsistent from the show side to the pile side but some pocket time/wear can help. But I’ll tell ya what the jigging on most of their knives is second to none!
IMO )
They did a pretty good job on this pocket warn Whisky Bone.
HzpFZfn.jpg

nl19Vbb.jpg

Last edited:
Back