What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

ZfqzDXS.jpg

I've slipped this Schrade Tennessee River Trapper in my pocket today. It's a beauty and I like it so much, I ordered another one within a half hour of receiving it yesterday. This'll make a good pocket carry today and the folks down at the Wagon Wheel Cafe will like it too. And of course, I'll have to show it off to the checkout girl at the Holiday Market, and whoever is manning the checkout counter at the Four Corners Market.

1620750469227.png

A black box Winchester with light brown bone

View attachment 1561993
Very handsome pocket knife, my friend.

i have been eagerly awaiting the last frost here, so I can get the rest of my garden in, and you are phasing into winter. We are enjoying the arrival of the orioles who migrate all the way here from Central America to nest and breed. I do not know if we get any from as far south as you, though!

Does Uruguay have a regional knife tradition?

Quite a handsome pair of Barlows; the watch pocket sized 25 is a perfect companion to your beefy Hartshead beauty! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Today's totes are an old Scout from Remington and a Sheffield Barlow from CJ. :)
Thank you very much JJ, those two might be from different continents, but they pair together very handsomely :) :thumbsup:

Alox Knife of the Week is this Old Cross Pioneer for the 2nd consecutive week:
View attachment 1561775

non-Alox SAK this week is a Pocket Pal (the third of the trio I currently have):
View attachment 1561776

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Kutmaster GSA knife:
View attachment 1561777

International knife this week is a 2016 gift from my daughter, who procured it at the workshop of a famous cutler in Toledo, Spain (even though the knife is a synthetic-handled product of Salamandra, a Spanish manufacturer):
View attachment 1561780

- GT

Another quality quartet, Gary. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I had forgotten about your GSA knife; it is such a classic and sooo green. :thumbsup::D

Back