What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Got a bloodwood 38 in a trade recently to go with my jig bone 38. Really impressed with this pattern. The bloodwood looks awesome in person.
3Scl5wT.jpg
Looks great in pictures as well! Congrats, those look like nice knives.

I think I’d do the same. Pick a trapper for that job.

I like this. Those are good knives. Not sure about neck carry, though. I have two sheaths that can do that, but always end up sticking them in a pocket.
Thanks

I am 61 and never carried a Knife around my neck but I wanted to try it out.

If I am sitting down I don't have to worry about it sliding out of my Pocket or standing up to get to my knife.
And with the light weight they don't hurt my neck at all even though I have degenerative neck disease.

So far I am really liking the neck carry and think I would favor it even for a Folder Pocket knife .

Sowbelly stockman this week is the one that introduced (and addicted) me to the pattern, an amber jigged bone Rough Rider:
sowbelly.closed.jpg

Regular stockman this week is actually somewhat irregular, having a spear main blade, but it's a winner: Case pocket-worn Harvest Orange Humpback stockman (thanks, Mike):
hump.mark.closed.string.jpg

Budget canoe this week is a Marbles with stag bone covers and "Damascus-etched" blade:
canoe.stagbone.mark.2open.jpg

Premium canoe this week is a Case Rough Black (aka Gum Fuddy) model (thanks for the GAW, Alan):
GFcanoe.mark.closed.jpg

- GT

Back