What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

TGIF! Halfrich Small Rounder for Friday.

gOUsxp2.jpg

ARREST ME RED
Prepping this one for tomorrow carry because this is one I'll definitely have to carry until I like it
Wanted a CASE Medium Jack in CV and only one in CV available is Dark Red Bone Peach Seed Jig
I have a SS Medium Jack and really REALLY wanted one in CV because I like the Medium Jack pattern
Reminder Jim ... Be careful what you wish for dude
And hey CASE, Mr/Ms Bone Dye guy or gal ... you had one (1) job ...

Im1pDxi.jpg

2khQV2E.jpg
I bought one. The dye was fine, but the large gaps and blade wobble was not. I prefer the slick black as ground version consequently.

I bought one. The dye was fine, but the large gaps and blade wobble was not. I prefer the slick black as ground version consequently.
It really is luck of the draw I guess. No wobble and normal, minimal gaps on my CASE red bone medium jack. Aside from the visually displeasing (IMO) dye job, which I've since corrected to my satisfaction, the worst thing I can say about fit and finish is that the main blade is not PERFECTLY centered. While I really like the CASE medium jack pattern and hope they release other options, I'm happy with the two I have. The other being a "slick black" one.

Still? Still....

Side note, when in Disney last July, I carried a bandana each day to wipe sweat, especially from under my mask. I found I liked having it so much, I started carrying one more often here. I’ve learned they come in handy! So, I’ve picked up a few nicer ones while bored sitting in bed and recliner the last almost 6 weeks. Had to have this one....
EFEF0D44-15CC-4C00-8050-E7D34CCBCB1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back