What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

SUGAR APPROVED ... Friday night carry
KA-BAR DOG'S HEAD COPPERSMITH
Keeping an eye on me since 2006 ... Thank you Sugar

9NCXlsT.jpg

V2ZOQjO.jpg

Thank you very much, Jack!!!

The Bull Nose makes a great companion to your Hartshead; that old German "folding butcher" design is a timeless utility tote! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Going with a FB from LT and a GEC 71, after a reminder from Jack Black Jack Black 's posting today. :)
Thank you JJ, your #71 looks great with those micarta covers, and pairs beautifully with your trusty LT :cool: :) :thumbsup:
A couple of Black Box Winchesters for me today - it is "Black Friday", after all. I hope everyone has an excellent weekend.

xQu7FOQ.jpg
Stunning pair Dylan :cool: :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend everyone :) Rotten weather here, and I'm doing some work in the house :rolleyes: Got my Wee Staggy Lambsfoot (a short-run SFO) and a TL-29 :thumbsup:

HPuxvyt.jpg

nojhXtn.jpg

Once you think you get stuck in your ways, something comes along that overturns it. Never been a great fan of CARRYING a large knife, admire them yes. But the Dixie commands carry and its low riding blades underlines a compelling argument. There is such magical variety in Traditionals so why limit yourself to the same old thing time after time?

uhcyAcm.jpg

Last edited:
Back