What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

k8nvFmc.jpg

Thank you JJ, your #71 looks great with those micarta covers, and pairs beautifully with your trusty LT :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
Have a great weekend everyone :) Rotten weather here, and I'm doing some work in the house :rolleyes: Got my Wee Staggy Lambsfoot (a short-run SFO) and a TL-29 :thumbsup:

HPuxvyt.jpg

nojhXtn.jpg
Amazing stag covers on your "Wee Lamb"; I'm a big fan of the TL-29 pattern, very cool pairing! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

^^^ Gorgeous covers on those two Paul !!! Looks like you might do some preservation, because after all these years, the covers are still fat and fully cover. NICE :)
Light sprinkles this morning and since the wife made another run to the grocery store yesterday, were staying home today so, something light is in order. Camillus 72Y Yellow-Jaket Whittler

View attachment 1564481
View attachment 1564483
Never seen a Yello-Jacket before, ED ... or it's been so long I can't remember LOL. Man, THAT'S a good looking Whittler !!! :)

You look prepared for anything with those two, and a What-A-Knife always makes me smile. ;)

Speaking of smiles, I can't help it: that pair makes me think of cartoons. I can imagine Popeye carrying knives like that. :D I hope you understand I mean that as a compliment!

I've settled on this trio for yard and garden work. The folders both came from my friend @Jack Black , and the Enzo fixed in olive wood is a handy thing to carry.
kWwC3zm.jpg
WHAT-A-KNIFE ... I too smiled so hard when I saw them ... HAD to have one :D
Your Saturday choices are perfect for outdoor piddling around !!! ... and I admire your sharpening technique. Looks so even and consistent. NICE :)

Sawby Saturday with some mellow blues...hoping that Case whittler ages/wears to match the blue Mammoth on the Sawby a bit more, closest thing I've found to pair with it so far🤞

View attachment 1564348
That sure does look like a shift log there. I’ve written and read several thousand of those.

Still! Stag fits the Saturday theme well. The wife let me (and helped me!) come outside in my wheelchair. Man it feels nice to be outside for the first time in 3 weeks. 4 more days till I think doc gonna let me start walking again some. And take this boot off to shower and sleep.

FA77D139-544D-4E94-BA96-2A2F4FD5EE85.jpeg
Why does it turn the pic when I attach it using the attach image function on the site? It seems I can never get it right

You look prepared for anything with those two, and a What-A-Knife always makes me smile. ;)

Speaking of smiles, I can't help it: that pair makes me think of cartoons. I can imagine Popeye carrying knives like that. :D I hope you understand I mean that as a compliment!

I've settled on this trio for yard and garden work. The folders both came from my friend @Jack Black , and the Enzo fixed in olive wood is a handy thing to carry.
kWwC3zm.jpg
No, that makes sense. The Whaler definitely makes people smile.

That is a nice trio of users you have with you today. It looks like you are doing some gardening next to your fig tree. We have two fig trees in our yard.

I switched to a smaller knife this afternoon.
oe3sGw1.jpg

Back