What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice unicorn, r8shell, and those cocobolo Queens were very well made (thank you, Bill!).
Thanks! The cocobolos are my favorite, for sure. I've just got two left, and they are going to get carried:
0SfPmpN.jpg

I haven't been off the property since last Tuesdau (my Chew's been off) so, today it's off to town for the usual stops at the Post Office, the Wagon Wheel Cafe, the Holiday Market, the Four Corners market and today the hardware store. I've always got more than one knife in my pockets but for today this will be my main carry.

1621347758501.png

Thanks, Jack. :)
I stropped the blade and oiled the joint... figured it was due some pocket time.

Those are absolutely wonderful, Rachel. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks!
Knowing that you’re a generous soul, I’m certain the ones you gifted are treasured.
A slight misunderstanding: I didn't mean I'd given away others, but that these are the ones that didn't have a broken backspring. (yet ;))
The broken one could be turned into a single blade knife easily for someone experienced in blade deleting. Let me know if you're interested:
rUpGzevm.jpg

CEDFEDCD-08DF-4EC5-A106-A69E1D3D5DD9.jpeg
My 71 was waiting for me last night when I got home. They did a real nice job on the run this year. I really like the bright red.
Green 71 is going in the pocket today. Had a touch of rust on the pile side. That’s why I try to carry it when dealing with chemicals and fertilizer. Brass brush took most of it off and a coat of oil will hopefully fend off anymore for a little while.

Today... well, the past few days, have been these "3 Case" days....
The new large copperlock in white bone, the half whittler in white bone, the sowbelly in yellow bone.... I mean, delrin... and the ever present 23 in mesquite.... it's been in the pocket every day for the past few months.... at least when I'm in cargo pants or shorts.

Z2Aa2P.jpg

Back