What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

No, can you believe it? Heard good things about it though. Isn’t that the place where they give you a beer while you wait? We like Schneider’s in Waterloo, got a buddy that lives there so whenever we visit we bring a cooler and stop there. 😋😉
I don’t remember the beer, but it’s like the bass pro of brats. So many choices

@5K Qs
Thank you 3 and 1/2 times Gary
:thumbsup:

The duelling Robies are an awesome theme for JJ and I....
The first strawberry you mention is a 40s-50s grand daddy bone barlow, snappy and strong. The second, a peanut... almost factory and again in bone and in the same time frame.
The KA-BAR is built some where between the 20s to very early 50s in stag as the Olean N.Y. stamps begin to disappear, and featuring nickel pins and a twin pinned shield. It’s a half stockman and almost perfect other than a tight spring pin crack.
I’ll be with this for the better part of 48hrs, going into into Stagurday, some more pics for your pleasure....
56D2B105-C872-4942-828C-89F2552FE99B.jpeg
650669CA-A46C-48EA-9258-6D74CBAF7679.jpeg

@5K Qs
Thank you 3 and 1/2 times Gary

The duelling Robies are an awesome theme for JJ and I....
The first strawberry you mention is a 40s-50s grand daddy bone barlow, snappy and strong. The second, a peanut... almost factory and again in bone and in the same time frame.
The KA-BAR is built some where between the 20s to very early 50s in stag as the Olean N.Y. stamps begin to disappear, and featuring nickel pins and a twin pinned shield. It’s a half stockman and almost perfect other than a tight spring pin crack.
I’ll be with this for the better part of 48hrs, going into into Stagurday, some more pics for your pleasure....
View attachment 1580608
View attachment 1580610
I really like this knife and its main blade.
It has a nice patina from use that is nice to see. 😎

That is stunning JJ, and the Delrin model pairs very nicely :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thank you vey kindly, Jack!!!
20LNwkE.jpg
k6FjH1X.jpg

Stan Shaw made me up this Stockman from old parts, and put horn covers on, instead of wood.

C5BRGVs.jpg

My friend [COLOR=#1f2e2e] H [/COLOR] herder gifted me a regular-sized Stockman :) :thumbsup:

gikikSJ.jpg

And I have this Gunboat Canoe, made during that period, and a thoughtful gift from [IMG alt="scrteened porch"]https://www.bladeforums.com/data/avatars/s/312/312952.jpg?1553343981[/IMG] scrteened porch :) :thumbsup:

2wSgdht.jpg
Awesome learning and viewing experience you have displayed of the IXL Schrade; thank you, Jack!!! 😁 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Piano keys for me today :) Have a good Friday everyone :thumbsup:

I1WbUm8.jpg

htLYU6H.jpg
A couple of true beauties for your Friday totes; Bagpipe Ebony and Smooth White Bone make a super cool pair! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back