What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Old Hunter

Gold Member
Ole Jack yesterday and today. OH
GEC_Krack-A-Jack_761212.jpg

bigfish64

Gold Member
Happy Saturday Everybody
Driving down to to the Bay Area to help my son pack up, moving home for the Summer.
😍😍😍😍😍😂 Have a safe trip my friend!
Yup View attachment 1581246 Assuming one lives long enough, a point will be reached where the mind and spirit is willing, but the body says, "The only question is whether the hospital will keep you overnight or let you come home." :D

Case's medium jack in "dark" red bone and cv steel today.
View attachment 1581248
Great looking Jack Mike, that one is definitely on my list when we head to “The Lake” this summer (if I don’t break down and order is sooner). 😎👍

Last edited:

Amir Fleschwund

Gold Member
937FAD00-FC44-43AA-8F57-8A9D226DD277.jpeg
Going downstairs for what this hotel calls “breakfast”.
Schradurday/Weddingday totes for me are a 233, and a 293. The guitar is a 1985 Collectors Edition Ovation, which is an electric acoustic, that sounds good through a PA system. We’ll be set up at the base of a grassy slope at a poison ivy infested woodline, but despite the 95 degree (f) temps, isn’t too bad because it’s shady down there. Of course, the mosquitos like the shade. The mother and daughter proprietors (and only employees) shuttle the elderly, the overweight, and the guys with guitars and gear and sore knees down the hill, And presumably back up... FED3F2BE-2AB1-4C64-B0AF-10DF9FB3DAF4.jpeg We are having a great time.