What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1581256
Going downstairs for what this hotel calls “breakfast”.
Schradurday/Weddingday totes for me are a 233, and a 293. The guitar is a 1985 Collectors Edition Ovation, which is an electric acoustic, that sounds good through a PA system. We’ll be set up at the base of a grassy slope at a poison ivy infested woodline, but despite the 95 degree (f) temps, isn’t too bad because it’s shady down there. Of course, the mosquitos like the shade. The mother and daughter proprietors (and only employees) shuttle the elderly, the overweight, and the guys with guitars and gear and sore knees down the hill, And presumably back up...View attachment 1581285We are having a great time.

Sounds like a fun time !

Queen#10 and a Coast Cutco Stockman

gku32mV.jpg

View attachment 1581256
Going downstairs for what this hotel calls “breakfast”.
Schradurday/Weddingday totes for me are a 233, and a 293. The guitar is a 1985 Collectors Edition Ovation, which is an electric acoustic, that sounds good through a PA system. We’ll be set up at the base of a grassy slope at a poison ivy infested woodline, but despite the 95 degree (f) temps, isn’t too bad because it’s shady down there. Of course, the mosquitos like the shade. The mother and daughter proprietors (and only employees) shuttle the elderly, the overweight, and the guys with guitars and gear and sore knees down the hill, And presumably back up...View attachment 1581285We are having a great time.
Jeff we're going to need a picture of that operation you got going on there.

@JohnDF
Awesome pic pal!! Enjoy the trip and company:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1581249
A great Stagurday to all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great old Kabar! The real deal.
:cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup: Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund
Have a great gig and enjoy the proceedings Jeff!!

Sounds like a fun time !

Jeff we're going to need a picture of that operation you got going on there.
Yes, fun time seeing everybody. Hung out in the pool and jacuzzi, then practiced our song. This brother and sister have been singing and harmonizing together since toddler age, and they are something special.

Time for some “schmancy”
View attachment 1581521
A great rest of the day to all... lockdown Defcon 5 has ended here and the streets are teaming with peeps’. I’ll be catching’ rayz and hangin’ just the way I like it, with bar staff on patios with bottomless bevies in hand.... cheers🥳:thumbsup::thumbsup:
GREAT knife !!! ... Don't see much pearl around here it seems. I'm moments away from pulling the trigger on a Schatt & Morgan Pearl Dogleg Jack, found at a large auction site LOL

Back