What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The fish doesn't think
The fish is mute, expressionless
The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything
---- FONTENILLE PATAUD, LAGUIOLE proverb (or maybe not ... i don't know)

emE4n4P.jpg

That "70 is the new 50" is a load of crap!;)
60 may be the new 40, but 9 o'clock is the new midnight.
I haven't been following the poll threads on the upcoming Forum Knife, but I'm guessing your sarcasm here was sparked by discussions over there?? ;)
yep, pretty much. ;)

I've got the small Italian Pruner in my pocket while doing some puttering in the garden this morning. I'll switch to the Beer & Sausage later for a neighborhood Flag Day Parade and picnic.

EbcIHqg.jpg

GlZVaHc.jpg

What a beautiful pairing, Todd. 🤠:thumbsup::thumbsup:
A Clip and a Wharncliffe is a favorite pairing of mine... so versatile.
Thanks John, and Zulu pen just tops it off!😉👍
Attractive pair of knives and slips, Todd! And I hadn't noticed the sweet tortoise shell bead until this photo! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
- GT
Thanks Gary. Picked up that bead for a knife but it’s going to hang out on my slip for awhile. 😉👍

I know, right. 🤪
Thank God my son just graduated and we won't have any reason to return to this "hole" for a while.

We made it here, returning home this afternoon... can't wait!!!

Excellent picture, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
I enjoyed all your pictures from your hike in the other threads.
I HATE the place buddy! 😤😉 Good luck on the return journey John :) Thank you very much :) :thumbsup:
Life does begin at 40... but it's pretty much over after you hit 55.
It's a short peak. 🤪
:D :thumbsup:
Thanks for the Schrade-Wostenholm pages, Jack, and for the photos of that tremendous trio of Wostenholm "collaboration" knives you have!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Being temporarily without telephone and TV service didn't bother me at all, but apparently I've become addicted to having internet access! o_O:thumbsdown:
Thanks Gary :) I haven't watched TV in decades, but I do watch films on DVD, and more recently, online. Years ago, I didn't have a phone for some years, but that wasn't that unusual then :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
60 may be the new 40, but 9 o'clock is the new midnight.

yep, pretty much. ;)

I've got the small Italian Pruner in my pocket while doing some puttering in the garden this morning. I'll switch to the Beer & Sausage later for a neighborhood Flag Day Parade and picnic.

EbcIHqg.jpg

GlZVaHc.jpg
LOL! :D I like your choice of cutlery Rachel :) :thumbsup:

These two today - Sod Buster Jr. and a single blade Sowbelly. No particular reason but one of them may come in handy when I secure our generator back in the shed. Power was out for 5-hours yesterday and the generator came through like a champ. The only real inconvenience was that I tripped on the generator cord, fell on the sidewalk and busted arse. Sore and stiff as all get out this AM.

1623601811815.png

Last edited:
Back