What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AnW

Gold Member
Loving this acrylic 33!
CYRSHID.jpg

RDaneel

Gold Member
Peanut-like Knife of the Week is a Case mini copperhead:
View attachment 1581775

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Colt stag muskrat:
View attachment 1581776

Lambsfoot of the Week is Black Jack, a Jack Black 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot SFO:
View attachment 1581779

- GT

Three good looking knives you have there, Gary. You seem to find good stag knives. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Dean :) :thumbsup:

Nice choice Dean :) :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :) I had a great hike yesterday, but I'm definitely feeling my age today! :D :thumbsup:

uINDSBL.jpg

U7N542g.jpg

Thank you, Jack; I'm glad to hear you are still hiking. :thumbsup::) Good looking pair of knives, too.

Thanks, Dean. :)
You sure have a lot of fantastic Barlows, including that Tip Top! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Thank you, Gary.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Ti Anodizing, Mods - Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
That is an excellent combo, S&F. I have not seen a ladyslipper in years, while abundant on my parents property growing up, I understood them to be rare.
Thank you, JB. I’m really enjoying switching up between the few GEC’s/Case I own.

I was under the same impression regarding the ladyslipper’s. Was wondering who would catch what kind of flower it was. :)
We had 3 pop up this year on our property, and it is the first time in 8 years I’ve seen them there.

sidenote: last year the fox gloves came out, this year is their year off. :)

Will Power

Gold Member
That "70 is the new 50" is a load of crap!;)

Have a safe Sunday!
OWQDkCR.jpg
Right, all those supposed aphorisms or witticisms about ageing are only made by those who haven't made it that far...like the nauseating "Age is Just a Number!" Yeah, it's pure No.2 at times :poop: :rolleyes:

At least knives don't really get dried up and irritable :D and various patinas on them are far more appealing than the human equivalent...

l0q3irr.jpg