What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

20210615-100113.jpg

Well, it's Wagon Wheel Cafe Day and I'm all set to go. Gonna have three eggs up, hash browns, hash, and toast - maybe a little white gravy on the hash browns. Sine I was hurting so bad yesterday, I called my mailman and asked if he'd deliver my mail to the house instead of the mail boxes up the road since I wasn't doing too good. He did (the advantage of living in a small town) and this Case Single Blade Sowbelly with a Navy theme was in the mail so, it too is going to the Wagon Wheel Cafe. Granted the etch is a bit much but it'll wear off with use. The Navy Blue bone covers are perfect. Hurried picture. I'll get more and better pictures later.

1623770392088.png

1623773148427.png

Last edited:
Got an envelope via US Mail yesterday from @JohnDF. I’m now a proud owner of one of his slips. Really, pocket sheath, or pocket holster may be more accurate. And he didn’t send it empty!
This Boker Jack was in it...
C50DF68D-99AE-4834-9815-F26627686448.jpeg

😲 Whaaaaaaaaat - My slip came empty. Musta been a slack day in the JohnDF JohnDF shipping department.

Last edited:
Looks good to me too. 🤠:thumbsup:
I should learn how to tie my own flies some day... I keep telling myself that.
Well, I know a guy! 😉👍
😲 Whaaaaaaaaat - My slip came empty. Musta been a slack day in the JohnDF JohnDF shipping department.
Mine arrived empty too Ed! 😂 But this little beauty arrived a few weeks later, so he must be getting those issues in the shipping department worked out! 😄👍29D1E88F-E966-4883-905E-C9768F9F746C.jpeg

Back