What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I was drawn to the thin build, and the prospect of a slim pocket carry. I'll have to see if that comes to fruition. So.....for the time being she'll be naked! 🤩
'Thin build' is not a term I usually associate with Jesper Voxnaes designs! :D ;) Looking forward to seeing another one of those here Gary :) :thumbsup:
Great idea, Jack; thanks!!!

You certainly can't go wrong with those two beauties; have a awesome day! 😁 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot JJ, you too buddy :) :thumbsup:

I thought about putting a mouse trap in the mailbox for a photo op, but decided against it
That could have been quite a shock for the mouse... or the postal carrier. 😱
losV0Ah.jpg
🤠:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Trying out a #48 Improved Trapper today. I've had this knife for a wee bit now (my first 48) and it's a knife I've long had an interest in. The Stag is not my best Stag but it has good matching thickness and isn't entirely unattractive. I'm still figuring out my thoughts on it.

R1kdcYm.jpg
I think it’s quite nice. I have always loved the contrast between polished white and bark. And having used elk antler on some of my hack jobs, I’ll testify that achieving similar thickness is no small thing.
A honey of a shot, Josh.
Around the horn this afternoon ...

KYSHT6A.jpg

l3IOxKI.jpg
That’s purty.

Greg, thanks for the report! The Queen is a sharp looking knife, but I was afraid the QC might be to a lower standard.
Your suspicions were right, Jeff. :thumbsup: I'm satisfied with my bloodwood version and wanted to get a stag one but before that I purchase the Blackwood one, which is a very sloppy build. After that I saw a few stags come up for sale but without being able to handle them I didn't
feel like rolling the dice.

Greg, thanks for the report! The Queen is a sharp looking knife, but I was afraid the QC might be to a lower standard.
Your suspicions were right, Jeff. :thumbsup: I'm satisfied with my bloodwood version and wanted to get a stag one but before that I purchase the Blackwood one, which is a very sloppy build. After that I saw a few stags come up for sale but without being able to handle them I didn't
feel like rolling the dice.

Back