What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Big 'Un for Stagurday carry ...

oF4tF9g.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not really much of a Barlow fan, but a Böker Barlow like your beauty has always appealed to me for some reason, Bruce!
Thanks, I'm like you on Barlow's GT, but they do occasionally make their way into my pocket - this one has my favorite Spear blade. OH
Been a little absent lately. Made it out fishing today…
Jim, you have some beautiful water to fish in there bud! OH

Un-Chained Un-Chained stunning stag brother, stunning!

bigfish64 bigfish64 the fishing was fine, I fished an hour and a piece early on and hooked two bass (one released by me and one released by herself!) Most of the morning was set aside to test a reload and see if an ancient scope mounted on another rifle would track (it did). OH

Made it out fishing today…
Lucky... Hope you had a great time... catching or not. 🤠:thumbsup:
Very nice CombCarry, John!👍The slip just finishes it off perfectly!
Thank you, Dennis. :)
Uh-hum......SWEET!
Lol... 🤣:thumbsup:
Trapper and Lamb make for a great pairing... nice to see the Trapper Sheath getting used. 🤠:thumbsup:
Love that composition John!
Thank you, Jack. :)
I figured you might like a Lamb, Coffee, and Biscuit photo. ;)
Spectacular photo, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
The textures and colors all work so well together... the HHB being the star of course.
Wow... you really hit the Stag Lamb Lottery. 🤠:thumbsup:
Yesterday I went inland to the farm for a bit of bass fishing and to shoot a couple of rifles.
Sounds like fun. 🤠:thumbsup:
Fishing and shooting can both be exciting and relaxing at the same time... hard to say that about just anything.
Spectacular knife! 🤠:thumbsup:
The perfect pairing as far as I'm concerned... A Clip/Pen Jack with a Lamb. 🤠:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back