What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

nEsqZAT.jpg

The color poll is ending soon, so I have a previous year’s knife to keep me company.

Carrying this Joker Setter my daughter just gave me for Father’s Day:
FQofOdN.jpg

Along with the Case stockman my wife gave me for Father’s Day (which I’m sure everyone is tired of seeing by now) and the Vic Cadet my daughter gave me last Christmas, (which I carry every day).
9B7h1iJ.jpg

Nice set of knives just for being Dad. :)

I have one of those little cotton samplers too, fun to play with, but not sure what it’s best suited for, since I don’t sample much cotton!
It looks suited to sampling peanut butter.

FQofOdN.jpg

Along with the Case stockman my wife gave me for Father’s Day (which I’m sure everyone is tired of seeing by now) and the Vic Cadet my daughter gave me last Christmas, (which I carry every day).
9B7h1iJ.jpg

Nice set of knives just for being Dad.
Happy Fathers Day; those are fine knives.

4nHFv41.jpg

FQofOdN.jpg

9B7h1iJ.jpg

Never get tired of looking at cool knives and hearing the stories behind them! 😉👍
That’s a great idea Rachel, but it better be a small jar. 😄

FQofOdN.jpg

9B7h1iJ.jpg

Don’t give a second’s thought to what we have to look at. You’re the one who has to carry them.
And I think you’re a very blessed man.👍🏻

Happy Fathers Day; those are fine knives.

4nHFv41.jpg
I see life on the old Rosemary bush. See? I told you it would come back! And the old Boker is looking fine as ever.

Just a great picture for Fathers Day... my dog would not be that cooperative. 🤠:thumbsup:
Case has a humpback stockman with spear instead of clip main blade and a smaller sheepsfoot (and spey).
Oh cool, thanks for the info... I'll have to go looking.
Nice pair; an Imperial Barlow is a classic thrifty choice!
Dazzling dark duo, John!
Thank you for your kind words, GT. :)
Imperial Frontier stockman sports my kids’ initials.
You have NINE kids? 😲
Classic! 🤠:thumbsup:
Was that a test?
I kept looking for the differences between the three pictures. Finally gave up after 20 minutes ;)

BB20A92C-A03A-45BE-BFF0-28726B60B01A.jpeg
Puma Buffalo Horn Trapper, and #43 Oregon Trapper today. The Zippo is for the smoker.
The plan is for both sets of our parents to come out today, as well as our granddaughters other grandad for a nice Father’s Day. In spite of my earlier threats to do a whole lot of nothing yesterday, I actually did tidy up the back deck (entertainment central), mowed, got out the leaf blower, and blew all the grass clippings and spruce needles off ( as well as the wood chips and horse manure that I always spill when I bring them home😏), and of course, got the gardens and flowers watered. Now, it’s tidying up indoors, which seems to be more important to the old ball ‘n chain. 🤨 She did get me a new gasoline powered pole saw for Father’s Day, so I think that means I can stick around another year.
Happy Father’s Day!

Back