What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

afishhunter

Gold Member
A couple (a "few" since there three?) I've never been able to show before, nor been able to carry for a bit over two years.
The facility owner finally remembered to bring my cigar box of knives, and circa 2015 Diamond Razor Edge bow. (I'll be shooting the bow shortly ...)

Rear to front:
Marbles MR139 Fishng Knife. 100% stain less steel, and folded steel handle.

Rough Ryder RR1569 Moose with Ti Coated T10 blades, black G10 covers, and modern Spey/Budding blade for skinnng critters.

Colt CT609 Caoe with black G10 covers and Ti coated T10 Carbon Steel blades.
IMG_20210623_105904.jpg
(The Colt must have been popular. it was moved to the Rough Rider line when SMKW lost or gave up the Colt license.)

JJ Cahill

Basic Member
Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :thumbsup: These two for me today, AC and JP ;) :thumbsup:

GjGmTmz.jpg

1APIGyb.jpg
Quite a beautiful pair of super slicers, Jack; wonderful photos of those rare birds in the wild, too! 😎 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bigfish64

Gold Member
This Case Bros. whittler has been in the pocket the past few days,
View attachment 1587715
Gorgeous covers Greg, 😎👍
Now that proper looking barlow. 😉👍
The scenery looks great even if there isn’t any action. Glad it picked up for you later.
Thanks Sacto, it’s a fun place to be regardless of the fishing. 😊
Nice fish. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks John, I’m good at catching the dumb ones! 😄👍
I carry a lot of weight in knives, so I don't want to carry excess belly fat! 🤪:D
- GT
👍😂😂😂

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Thanks for the horticultural update, Rachel. Is your planter portable so that you can bring it indoors if the weather gets too cold?
I suppose so, theoretically. Most winters we get a few nights that dip below freezing, which isn't a problem for a hearty plant like rosemary. I've never experienced it stay below freezing for 144 hours in a row!
It was rather beautiful, though.
ydYEXR9.jpg

Sacto

Basic Member
Enjoying these two today. A light brown Barlow beauty, paired with a new to me 1979 medium stockman that is pocket worn but nowhere near worn out. I was born in ‘79 and I’d love to see what this one looks like with 42 more years of pocket love. Thanks to Pat @huntnfishin for workin up a good deal on some case knives. This one was my favorite.

The birth year knife is very cool. I casually look for a 1977 Case knife for the same reason but haven’t gotten one yet.