What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Well, on Mon. Wed. and Fri. I put my right leg into my waders first, then I put my left boot on first, and then I tie up my right boot first. All other days I reverse the process. Unless I’m fishing streamers, but I don’t feel like the superstitious type Gary!
Lol... 🤣🤣🤣
514C1540-C621-4756-81B9-B31961BA7C36.jpeg
Great Case Pairing, Todd. 🤠:thumbsup:

I carried my sepia barlow with my sepia rope today.
ZUg8QqV.jpg

These 2 today Stag from 2015 and the new Dark Brewed 83s .

Harry

Thursday’s pal, all day long…
View attachment 1588388
A great one to all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice knives and photos, gents. Seeing these different shades of dyed bone makes me appreciate them all. Thinking in context of Charley’s poll on the 2021BF knife, of course.
There are a few members who are stridently pushing their favorite to the point where I just don’t really give a hoot anymore.

What makes me smile is focusing in close, and seeing the tiny variations. Consistency is overrated. This Case shows quite a difference between the two sides, with each having a bit of that appaloosa effect near the bolsters. I hope GEC creates some variation like this, no matter what name wins the pole.CBFE6C7B-865C-4104-9910-878ACCC37861.jpeg3FC13E17-B6F1-42DD-B7CC-F8676B3AB96B.jpeg1148439A-79F3-4948-9B7A-69B6A0D44777.jpeg
Cheers!

Nice knives and photos, gents. Seeing these different shades of dyed bone makes me appreciate them all. Thinking in context of Charley’s poll on the 2021BF knife, of course.
There are a few members who are stridently pushing their favorite to the point where I just don’t really give a hoot anymore.

What makes me smile is focusing in close, and seeing the tiny variations. Consistency is overrated. This Case shows quite a difference between the two sides, with each having a bit of that appaloosa effect near the bolsters. I hope GEC creates some variation like this, no matter what name wins the pole.View attachment 1588424View attachment 1588426View attachment 1588427
Cheers!
Thank you. I definitely have my preference in the poll, but really I don’t care. Any of the colors will be nice. I think the lobbying is all in good fun, but it can get tiresome.

I can';t believe it!!! This'll be three days in a row with doctor's appointments. To get me in a better mood, I'm carrying this Boker Copperhead with jigged, blue bone, covers. I prefer the secondary Muskrat blades on these Copperheads over the Pen blade Case uses on their Copperheads. Anyway, it'll turn out to be a good day as a visit to the Wagon Wheel Cafe will be in order. It's Thursday so, that means Chicken Fried Stead, two eggs up, hash browns, and white gravy.

1624547184908.png
1624547250321.png

Is that the grenadil model?… If so, I’ll take it off your hands if you’re still on the fence. 😁 I like mine so much I’d love to pick up a spare, and it would be nice not having to order from Germany. 😩
Hey if you are serious send me an email to my username @gmail.com.

The knife really didn't click with me and it should go to a loving home. It is the grenadil model also.

Back