What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Music night with this re-covered 85.

RZNajYL.jpg
That's a beauty for sure.

Glad to hear you're having fun John :) And that your Lambsfoot got to have a night out :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. It's all fun except all the driving.
When we were in Traverse City we tried to find the place where we hung out last time we were there. Never found it, afraid it might have been torn down and replaced, out with the old and in with the new I guess.
That's too bad, that would be sad. :(
Great shot of the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. It brings back some memories. I interned just outside of Jackson Wyoming 20-some years ago. It wasn’t too crowded then, but I’ve heard it’s gotten crazy. Enjoy your time there.
It's a fun place to hang out with friends and play some pool. 🤠:thumbsup:
Whenever I try to get away from people like me, the people like me are already there.
I wish I could hang out with people like me... but there are no people like me. ;)
Still in solidarity with John JohnDF JohnDF JohnDF JohnDF I'm carrying this alox
Thank you, ED. Much appreciated. 🤠:thumbsup:

Alox Knife this week is a Vic Electrician, my first Alox knife and still one of my favorites because of the sheepsfoot blade (thanks, Greg):
electrician.apple.jpg

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Camper. Love the saw:
camper.open.jpg

Bailed non-SAK this week is from Cannon; they call this blade a coping blade:
coping.mark.closed.jpg

International knife this week is a Chinese Laguiole I bought in Denia, Spain. Inexpensive knife, but very pleasant to use:
laguiole.open.out.jpg

- GT

Today I'm toting a very burly Trapper and a sleek Toothpick slicer. :)
Very cool and quit unique paring JJ! 😎👍
Now that’s some wild looking patina spritt, is that from red meat? 😎👍
Today, my robust and stout A. Wright and Son barlow...

1rGGi8m.jpg
Nice Ken, is that pen blade as hard to get open as I hear it is? 😊
Wow, those are show stoppers Greg! 😎👍
Alox Knife this week is a Vic Electrician, my first Alox knife and still one of my favorites because of the sheepsfoot blade (thanks, Greg):
View attachment 1608376

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Camper. Love the saw:
View attachment 1608377

View attachment 1608378

International knife this week is a Chinese Laguiole I bought in Denia, Spain. Inexpensive knife, but very pleasant to use:
View attachment 1608379

- GT
Great lineup Gary, the SAK electrician alox is on my list. The Case dealer at Lake of the Ozarks carries SAKs also. 😉👍

Very handsome Tim :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack!!!

Your random Ebony Lambsfoot beauty is a slicing wonder; the stag covered "Biscuit" is a uniquely marvelous tote, super cool! 😎:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:
Today I'm toting a very burly Trapper and a sleek Toothpick slicer. :)
I love the look of that beefy Trapper JJ, and the Toothpick contrasts nicely :) Cool pairing :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. It's all fun except all the driving.
Enjoying seeing your adventures my friend :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1608376
It's a great little knife Gary :) :thumbsup:
View attachment 1608378
That's a cool Rope Knife :thumbsup:
Thank again, Jack!
0qb9CIv.jpg
A pleasure Dennis, cool composition there buddy :) :thumbsup:

Stag for me again ;) :thumbsup:

MfYCVIX.jpg

J6skdRm.jpg

Back