What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

nKTEAaT.jpg

Sticking with carbon steel for a little longer.
Same 1978-1986 Old Timer 4 Pin 7OT.
Rough Ryder RR1569 Moose. (what can I said? I like the extra belly Spey/Budding/Skinning blade.)
Colt CT609 Canoe
Writing instrument is a Cap-O-Matic raw brass Fisher Space Pen.
View attachment 1610594
The warranty replacemet Marbles MR409 is due to be delivered Tuesday. The staff distributes mail the next day, so I'll get it Wednesday. I'll probably just carry these until then. :)

A Marbles MR278 is still hanging on the Rollator, and the M1212 fake GAK is still n the rollaror tote/shopping/tool bag, so I'm not gong to bother cliping another one to my belt loop.

This is why I picked a sheepsfoot blade. I have to trim these wax beans.
Got quart jars and lids sanitized, and two big pots of water hot, then into the pressure canner they go.577CB90E-DBEA-4C85-AF0C-37F89176FBDD.jpegEdit:
Eighteen quarts for this winter. Or a zombie apocalypse, or something.4F967878-EE04-4B28-BF3E-4B4E7FD3382F.jpegGonna need more. And more toilet paper.

Last edited:
Seems kind of quiet here 🤔 I guess everyone is away leaning how to make a chip butty or Yorkshire pudding for Yorkshire Day tomorrow! :D :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend everyone, and please enter my giveaway :thumbsup:

oPDFaYP.jpg

IbEzmrR.jpg
I love the photos of your two awesome Yorkshire/Sheffield slicers, it's two lovely views of some of your local treasures! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back