What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

HQ9iysm.jpg

Great pic Smudge :) :thumbsup:
Ey up and happy holiday, Jack!
Ey up Isk, thanks a lot mate :) :thumbsup:
Happy Yorkshire Day, Jack Black Jack Black !
🍻
View attachment 1611281Cilantro. If you don’t cut it and eat it at about 6” or 8” tall, you may as well let it go to seed for the next go-round. View attachment 1611287I’m planting some now, and saving the rest for later.

The knives were of no use at all on this little chore.
Many thanks my friend, fine-looking pair of knives there :thumbsup:
It sounds like perfect weather for your flat top cap! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's a beautiful area; Happy Yorkshire Day Jack!!! 😁👍👍
Thank you kindly JJ :) :thumbsup:
Toting my first Lambsfoot slicing wonder in honor of Yorkshire Day. :)
Smashing pic there JJ :) Happy Yorkshire Day :thumbsup:

kwSvW8t.jpg

These past few weeks have been nuts! We got a sweet offer on our house that we couldn't refuse - so it had been a scramble to get it all set up. Meanwhile, the other day I left my trusty sodbuster (box-buster) on the counter and the 3 year old nabbed it and carried it all afternoon. When done with it, he left the knife on the hot stove where the delrin melted, curled and warped the handle. The pull is now a 9 with the blade bound up by the warp in the liners. Guess I gotta get another one😉
Wonder if you could melt the other side and get it to straighten? That delrin is looking pretty grippy and pretty cool in the photo. Heat-jig Delrin? Could become a thing...🙂

Great pic Smudge :) :thumbsup:

Ey up Isk, thanks a lot mate :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks my friend, fine-looking pair of knives there :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly JJ :) :thumbsup:

Smashing pic there JJ :) Happy Yorkshire Day :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack!
Hey, I didn’t have a cake or french fry sandwich handy, but I did find a good use for the LF!
I’m a seed saver/spreader, and after the coneflower petals drop, and it dries out, you need a sharp pointy thing to dig the seeds out. Most are still in their full bloom glory like this~E3FD0C37-683F-4DDF-81B6-EC2768A0F187.jpegbut a few were ready.5CC0351F-9981-4977-949E-C969C722C161.jpegDon’t need the knife for the bee balm,but it looks nice laying there...

Thank you JJ, cool and wet so far this morning, but at least I won't get too warm in my flat-cap! :D :thumbsup:

That must have been a tonic Gary :) Your Ohta always looks good :thumbsup:

Oh no! :eek: I hope you find it Taylor :thumbsup:

Happy Yorkshire Day folks! :D :thumbsup:

yorkshire-day-image.jpg
I hope that you had a Great Yorkshire Day my friend .

Harry

Been dodging thunderstorms all day! My younger daughters 32nd birthday today and her older sister and brother-in-law came to help celebrate. Managed to get in a half decent boat ride and some pool time before the storms formed up again. Carried the Case Mini-Copperlock with me - stainless makes for a great boat knife. OH
Kristin-Melanie-8-1-2021.jpg

Case_61749L_SS_Mini_Copperlock.jpg

Last edited:
Back